Toribash
the people who want wibbles back either werent around to experience the board when it was or dont understand what wibbles actually is. it wont be as cool or funny as it once was. its not like it was shut down without any legitimate reasoning and nobody in this thread seems to acknowledge that at all

dont bother bringing it back

shoutout to wibblefox for being stupid as shit. i love it
Just a reminder, this still exists.

http://wibbles.forumotion.com/

Though I'm not really active on it enough to administrate regularly.

If it does get active again I can appoint new Wibblecops and let you guys do most of the dirty work. So long as you don't mess with the rules.

Might do some cleaning up later.

I know it's not on the actual Toribash forum but it is what it is.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
shoutout to wibblefox for being stupid as shit. i love it

I was a you know?

I think I remember wibbles...
If you have minions in your avy or sig DO NOT REPLY TO MY POSTS
Originally Posted by wibblefox View Post
I was a you know?

I think I remember wibbles...

you're not the only one...

edit: my point still stands
Last edited by Rai; Oct 1, 2016 at 07:23 AM.
Deleted a post and just reminding:
Guys, just because this isn't discussion doesn't mean we are going to resort to attacks on people instead of discussing, alright? Keep it civil.
h
edit: my point still stands

Nah, your point's actually just horseshit.

the people who want wibbles back either werent around to experience the board when it was or dont understand what wibbles actually is. it wont be as cool or funny as it once was.

You can't just, like Gynx, discard the votes of the 100 people that voted for it to come back by saying 'oh but they're ignorant/stupid'.

That's a real problem with people like you and Gynx, you know? You just straw-manned 100 people. Don't invent our positions for us. Everyone's got their own reason for wanting/not-wanting wibbles back. Let's not apply to these people our own interpretations of their position. They know why they voted. You know why you voted. Let's leave it at that and quit trivialising the results of this last community input drive.

its not like it was shut down without any legitimate reasoning and nobody in this thread seems to acknowledge that at all

Oh, really?
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
It might be useful for someone in authority, and in the know, to explain to us why wibbles was removed in the first place. If we analyse why it 'failed', we can come up with solutions to ensure it wouldn't fail again if it were given another chance.

Pretty sure I acknowledged it (you'd know that if you read the thread at all). Nobody wanted to respond to it. The only thing close to an explanation I've received is..
Originally Posted by suo
I haven't formulated a concrete argument against having Wibbles. It was removed at the time due to some significant and at that time relevant pressures from the administrative side of things.

"Oh, it was removed due to something or other".

That's great. We can really work on making new Wibbles great with that information.
Last edited by Ele; Oct 2, 2016 at 05:27 AM.
Originally Posted by tertywerty View Post
Just a reminder, this still exists.

http://wibbles.forumotion.com/

Though I'm not really active on it enough to administrate regularly.

If it does get active again I can appoint new Wibblecops and let you guys do most of the dirty work. So long as you don't mess with the rules.

Might do some cleaning up later.

I know it's not on the actual Toribash forum but it is what it is.

my usergroup doesn't exist anymore, you guys don't have to bother using this
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up