Toribash
LOL, that seems fair, i think darkjak will honor up to giving you the texture set. hes a good guy, if not, he has amazing reasons that i wont explain ROFL
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
well after reading ur very confusing posts at a very late hour and my eyes are blurred im confused as hell first u called dark daxx askin for a head then u ask for a set from daxx again then u ask Dark for a head then theres like 1 page of he wantsthe set or something and then u ask for the head again, this is very confusing m8 lol and i think darkjak thinks the same so if it is a big misunderstand give it sometime he`ll come around.
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
Stop the (bleep)ing overpricing man, that heads an effect fest. Nothing wron with that, unless ofcourse they're ugly shitty effects like white glows and stuff.

and IMO It looks like shit. I'd sell that for 2k, because I'd even feel bad for the person buying that from me, for more.

EDIT: Wow, great joke ._. </sarcasm>
holy crap

I sent the set!!!

Jeez

>.>

Try to download link again!

If it still doesn't work, i will upload again ASAP (I'm on library PC again)

Lol, Maple, read through the whole thing!It used to be 2.5k)

Of course, which head was it?

This one?

hmmmm....what a dilema...

I'll fix it, don't worry

Yes i am EPICALLY busy

>.>

" he may be sleeping, or watching icky, or all that other stuff dark jak does =)."
~fogle

Yes
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
thanks!

Damn....this must be THE longest auction thread EVER!

XD

(buy historical head for 100k :o)

XD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]