Toribash
that was a very nice decap! what i like to call...a clean swipe. its pretty nice how the fluid goes in a spiral. lol i will give it a 8/10

i cant upload my decap yet cause i dont know how...time for me to find a tutorial thread >.>
this signature is hard to see lol.
not much of power, but it got some potential. 6.5/10
Mine might be a bit glitchy...
Attached Files
!itsadecap!.rpl (65.5 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by itsarabbit; Aug 21, 2009 at 03:12 PM. Reason: replay got broken, fixed...
<Catguy19.0> "Quote me."
Kunu:
im assuming you're a single player kinda man... very smooth and nice decap 8.5/10

I had made this one and then edited it to make it a madman--both versions are here. Tell which one you like best (sorry for the madman being so much KB lol)
Attached Files
MrManiac_FaceWhack.rpl (96.5 KB, 5 views)
MrManiac_FaceWackMadman.rpl (243.7 KB, 4 views)
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
Very nice mr maniac, watched both of em. Im partial to the madman, i like seeing all the body parts fly xD. The head punch was a nice clean decap, so id say a 8 or so for the decap alone and another .5-1 points for the madman following it (Did an excellent job on the arms, but you left the torso in tact)

Now for mine, first actual move since i picked this game up again, kinda noobish madman compared to the others out there (My forearm comes off), but decent considering i took a 4 month break and picked up the game again a couple days ago. Advice on how to improve would be greatly appreciated.
Attached Files
owned.rpl (101.1 KB, 6 views)
nice one some random guy. i also picked this game up again about 2 weeks ago. i had stopped playing for a year. mines alot worsedecap replay.rpl
not gonna lie, i made the same mistake when i first posted in this thread. You must rate the replay that came before yours from 1-10, its in the first post. So could you or some1 else plz rate it, want ideas on how to get better.
Last edited by somerandomguy69; Aug 22, 2009 at 05:06 AM.