Toribash
[Class-G] The Vortex.rpl

Hey Here's A Pretty Nice Parkour Replay Not to Menstion But It's Also My First Hope You Enjoy and if you want put it in the Replay Video
-----
Hey I Just Noticed The Magical 41 Posts (As Of Now With This Post). Woooo...... Yea, I Need To Make Better MileStones.
Last edited by XxGamerzz; Jun 17, 2014 at 03:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by KnownSkilz View Post
Why Am I A Member Again -_-

Flyace said you started wars with no one being there and you left half way through.

Solax was here.
Whiskers, hello. You are now part of a shamed thread.
And yeah you can't leave clans while a war is in the works.
goodbye cruel world
lol thinkfast look at your posts and look at mine I suppose its a race now

Seth93z are you kiding me ?! that rank is the dream of other ppl I once reached 7540 and everyone told me nice rank keep kicking others ass and you could become rank 1

And sry whiskers but thats what you get for disrespecting me too much

XXgamerzz you re replay was good at the first if you ran more realistic it wouldve been alot better I like your first jump where you grabbed the little building and flipped but the way you landed when you jumped wasent cool man didnt like it when you landed you looked like a candy stick. The rest ... I dont know whats the exact expression but ima say rusty using hands to move around is a rly stupid thing (no fence) because it takes alot of time and practice to do that stuff so I suggest you work on your run a little bit and make it more realistic and dont forget about jumps you should learn that too and something else important:Balance thats the most important thing in parkour along with momentum and realisity keep practicing you ll learn step by step the parkour and when you master that mod move on to spar

also guys I made 3 replays about aikido guess what they are:takedowns! the bad thing is they are single player
-----
this one is multiplayer
Attached Files
the future takedown.rpl (41.1 KB, 6 views)
the future takedown 2.rpl (38.4 KB, 7 views)
the future takedown 3.rpl (38.3 KB, 7 views)
fze.rpl (32.7 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by birno; Jun 17, 2014 at 09:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I never forget.
So my rank in abd is now 1770, and my global rank is 8120 :3
---------------------------------------------------------------

Nevermind, hangout down now. Gonna watch south park.
Last edited by pingu887; Jun 17, 2014 at 01:26 PM.