Ranking
I'm a guy who was a big part of flip in it's early days, about 2-3 years ago i think
Become one with the cow.
If you need to contact me, my Discord username is simply "ediblecow."
Apply to re join? i might once i get good again because i havent played for ages!
Become one with the cow.
why do I get a suspicious feeling that you are dynamitecow? but anyways about the CL thing I think it's time for me to go to a new clan not sure where I will go but it will be cool to meet a couple or few new faces ^-^ (I will comeback here)
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Never heard of DynamiteCow but he has clearly become one with the cow like i want everyone to do :3 i played for 2 years before stopping and haven't played since until now so no i am not DynamiteCow but he can never replace me as the one true Cow!
-----
Regalia? why did you make a new account?
-----
Also i see we are 69th in the clan rankings now, what happened to our 22nd position? i'm not happy with you guys, you're supposed to keep the clan going... haha i'm kidding you've done a good job. at least we aren't wayyyy down but we should try and recruit some people and do some wars to get back up there
-----
And have we still got any good players in the clan? like monkey or potram?
Last edited by ediblecow; Jun 9, 2016 at 07:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Become one with the cow.
I originally made this acc to help the clan to get back on its feet, I didnt plan to stay for almost over one year now and become the new leader.
About the rank thing, we didnt really war at all, ac did some wars here and there but thats it :L he and i are probably the only good online player, all of the other are pretty rusty.

And DynamiteCow is maro6162's alt

@ac, get well soon man