Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: hello?
USA USA USA
1,000,094 Votes / 99.99%
not usa
90 Votes / 0.01%
Voters: 1000184. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Just came back from my Aunts house, there was plenty of food and for some reason when i entered the door everyone was like :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU'RE HERE and i was like >_>

Story of my life.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
So my internet did something odd. Not sure if it was a ddos or my internet finally gave out. Either way I'm back for a short time. So happy thanksgiving everyone. And all of you need to learn how to be fat af, I ate half a turkey and more than 1 lb of mashed potatoes, along with a ton of pie. So gg food.
I have a stomach ache from my thanksgiving dinner ._.

Help i think my Aunt poisoned me.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
But if you don't have internet how are you posting on the forums.
What the hell are these posts guys, post something decent this is just spam.

Like literally i might have to get a moderator to clean all these shitposts up so our forum doesn't look like it was given cancer.

List of clan rules since nobody seems to read them:

Rules:
~ Be respectful to clan leaders ~

~ Be respectful to members of allied clans ~

~ Be respectful and mature to your clan mates ~

~ If you are to be inactive for a few days or more please notify a clan leader ~

~ Be active on the clan thread and in forums ~

~ Check the clan thread weekly and post when you do ~

~ Please do not make unnecessarily short or useless posts ~

~ NO scamming or you will be kicked ~

~ Have fun and don't cause trouble ~

Originally Posted by Raedric View Post
Im dying

Useless/spam

Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
The food gave me diabeetus.

Plain useless.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________________

Please note:

If any further posts similar to this are found, it will result in the establishment of more strict forum rules.
Last edited by Triton; Nov 28, 2014 at 03:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump