Toribash
Originally Posted by IsUCkZ View Post
I posted a app and I still didn't get response yet.i think it was like a day or two ago.

We have all looked and are currently voting on your app.

Also guys I now have duel hand flames again and they look super sick so you should check them out.
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
i did there sweet ill have to save up for you to make me the same pair
there so fluid and smooth flames
I still take texture requests for usd
IsUCkkZ I will only vote if he puts up replys. I need proof he is good in single player or Multi and where has charm1 been?
Can you guys just test me out ingame?Cause I'm trying to recover these toribash files but it's not going so we'll .
Isuckz I wanna play you ingame :3 but I'm not testing you. Just helping you make good replays
NF- "You don't like me? that makes two of us"

@isuckz please dont post here unless you put atleast 15 words.

@erryone i wont be on mon-fri pretty much. And weekends im usually busy too. We got killed our first foorball game but they were friggin huge. And cheap. I have a link to a youtube video if you guys want to see it. Just tell me and ill post it here. On weekends im pretty busy, either at a friends or church or training for football. And homework, so much homework. Anyways yea... Just wanted to tell you guys that so i wont be active at all.
w
Fade is right isuvkz and fade I hope to see you on some but yeah I'd like to see the game. And gl on your next game
NF- "You don't like me? that makes two of us"

Eh aight here 'yarr. Im number 21 and personally i feel i did terrible this game. Our next game is tommorrow. http://youtu.be/27rgoD7SYeo (school isnt that big btw)
w