Toribash
View Poll Results: Chance on becoming offical?
Chance on Becoming Offical?
26 Votes / 81.25%
How the DSC looks?
11 Votes / 34.38%
If you have think this clan has skill?
12 Votes / 37.50%
Do the LDR/Co R great leaders
11 Votes / 34.38%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

lol matt u kicked me out bcas i wasnt posting on tis and u dont post on it, dude if u have a brain maybe u should use it.
More immature people...you can't keep up with anything Bibbles. You were ranked down to Elite weeks ago. Matt kicked you out because you were not active ingame and forums.
Quiter...
Awwww i missed a clan war.....I had to go to sleep early well anyway I will be on all day....I am "sick"
Back in business
Lol holy crap you guys just got challenged by some major clans wish i could fight with you guys but i left
[OLDA]|[Ultimate]|Order of Taekkyon| ex-GameMaster
Questions concerns? Pm me
/invade
Originally Posted by BIBBLES View Post
Matt wtf am i still in clan or wut i havent been able to be on ive been on other sider of Australia for a while and i want mah tc. NOW!, and if u dont send it i can easily ban u i know lots of people that can.

=D

Har har har, silly BIBBLES. Next time, tell the clan that your going to be inactive and that your going to Australia for 2 weeks. That way, you wouldn't be kicked out of the clan.

If you want your tc now, just ask politely. If you can easily ban him, you need evidence(pictures) to send to a mod. Not people.

\invade This thread is like a drug, I can't seem o stop checking up on yoru guys O_O.
[Death Plague] | RL | ORMO | PwN |Dragenon's Realistic spars thread
lol funny secret message dragenon, and with that i would like to re-join i cant stay away from this dsc either and + i relized once a hood always a hood was correct. (i dont expect to be co-ldr)