Ranking
Can I joint evo? :o
Hell yeah
CoKe, P0int, Psytrance, Eddy, Smokie, and Trip says yes...

Last edited by largeKilla; Jun 6, 2013 at 02:07 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
I still hate your avvy and your sig... Arrogance is what I see in them young one. Also, Chac is better, getting too close to that name you are.

Mwahahaha yoda...... Don't fuck with him.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
No offense to you, but don't act like you've been here longer than me.

My sig and avvy are jokes, other people seem to get that.

While it may seem to be arrogant, you are seemingly ignorant of my seniority, whether it's in a game, or real life it's called respect.

Just because you're good friends with the members of [eVo], you're not excluded from the morals of respect. So don't try to call me out in front of a clan I just applied for.

I wouldn't normally make a big deal about something so small but this isn't the first time you've been like this, for example in [Secret].
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I wasn't in secret when you were for 1. I quit before that and you made some immature actions which I understand we all make.

I was making a joke hence why i did it like yoda would do it.

Seniority isn't shit unless you actually earn the respect from others. I have no respect for you, nor should you have for me since we don't talk. (Don't bring up tb seniority at all because I was here late 2008 and early 2009 before I moved houses. Just can't get the account back due to unfindable for non-matching ip's now)

Nor am I calling you out, merely a joke, hense at the mwahahha, internet is horrible at jokes...

Also, Trip put a halt to all applicants for now.

So yeah, don't blow this out of proportion, I don't hate you or have anything against you besides a few immature aspects in the past, which we all have, still doesn't make me hate you or anything like that. No more talk about this subject specially on/in the evo board. Makes a bad example of not only me, but also you. Done and done.

Evolution, get some activity from some of you, trip may need you for a Summerbash side event. I may need coke/eddy/trip for an in-game tourney with hampa. Prize is going to be demon relax for first and summerbash points given throughout the thing. Don't worry about qi, he will transfer it no matter what etc. Might be some tc prize but idk yet.

So some updates on Summerbash since you guys are a hoster with it... at least trip coke and eddy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
Originally Posted by Beta View Post
Chac is better

Fully disagree regarding all reference to the name "chac" and its existance.

Also,I have no issue with the 2 of you bouting it out and so forth. Got problems,let that shit out yo.

btw chaco,think of Beta as an external entity of eVo. Fact is - he's earned the respect around here needed.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Chaco's a cool guy, but the avatar is truly obnoxious.

The constant sight of "swag" makes me want to punch a wall.
beware
the goblin
To fully understand my avatar look here

And I know, Beta is practically an [eVo] member, but his overwhelming cockiness is truly frustrating, we've had our rough spots, but you're right, I'm not gunna drag this on longer.

Sorry Beta :]

EDIT:

My new kitty:

Last edited by Chaco; Jun 7, 2013 at 05:44 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]