Toribash
Originally Posted by Chaco View Post
To fully understand my avatar look here

And I know, Beta is practically an [eVo] member, but his overwhelming cockiness is truly frustrating, we've had our rough spots, but you're right, I'm not gunna drag this on longer.

Sorry Beta :]

EDIT:

My new kitty:

I don't like cats, they only come close to you when they want affection and not care if you are or not in the house.

I have animals at home, I have two dogs and a sister lol
Otávio Araújo
Verde não é uma cor criativa
Evolution
Originally Posted by Tripstone View Post
Take this to the ring & fight it out, no use bickering at each other.

Beta.. INGAME you say? Why does trip not know of this..

When.

Lol. how bout we take it out back on the corner and settle it there ;) get down and dirty if you know what I mean.

CoKe: Dota, make a new account, play with saint, tinerr, mmy brother in law maybe and i :P
Last edited by Jak; Jun 7, 2013 at 11:04 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Hey there guys, I'm kinda innactive since I'm moving to a bigger house, with my fiancee etc. I'm also having some internet connection problems, so I'll be innactive for some weeks... I'll be back when I can, Peace.
Chopping Block
From the "chopping block thread"

Quote: Tripstone: "you were a decider in the smokie enough." End Quote.

but not to this extent, and not in the way you're handling things. i was expecting more and i now withdraw everything i said if this is how things are going to be done.

also, just there you're telling me to shut up and keep my opinion to myself because its wrong or not your point of view on things. see nothing is being taken into consideration. and its just another excuse to not tell me or anyone else what's really going on here, all we want is the exact reasons on why people are getting shit on after working so hard to get into eVo.....

it wont be enough until the members and myself fully understand the reasons behind their termination from the clan. that's all we want and yet, i dont think that bush can be beaten around anymore than it already has...

on a much lighter note:
Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
Hey there guys, I'm kinda innactive since I'm moving to a bigger house, with my fiancee etc. I'm also having some internet connection problems, so I'll be innactive for some weeks... I'll be back when I can, Peace.

its all good man, congratulations!!! best wishes go out to you and your fiancee, take care of everything and do what you gotta do. we'll still be here :]
OG of TB
A man of few words
I have been on a phone for the last year im not goona type thousands of words.
Ever wonder why blueevil is not in evo?
We are losing members, either accept a mistake or dont, soon it will be more
no i dont wonder why, he left because eVo got boring to him. not because of our members.

this could be a big mistake, think on that....
OG of TB
A man of few words