the witcher 3
gta 5
civ 5
just cause 3
n++
domnia
what about you?
-----
oh i also play the long dark American truck simulator and ofc zelda ocarina of time
Last edited by Karen; Apr 16, 2018 at 05:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Discord: Elmindreda#5289
in defense of Aeon, at least no one else is going to make the same mistake again.

Truthspeaker
hi icky
sup cunt :salute:
wait how long have you been here?
lol i forgot about skyrim XD i have oblivon as well but tbh after playing them so much on console back when i was one of them i kinda got bored of tes other then mods and even mods can only bring so much life back into a game i have over 1000 hours in on console
in defense of Aeon, at least no one else is going to make the same mistake again.

Truthspeaker
hi icky
some but tbh not to much XD i mostly listen to old rock and metal with some contry what about you?

Truthspeaker
hi icky
hmmm well what got you into toribash and do you have any intresting stories about tb?

Truthspeaker
hi icky
My brother downloaded this game close to when it first came out and then a little while later I started getting into it. He played it a total of like 5 times maybe xD
XD yeah i got into it from a nerdcubed vid but i didnt really like it at first and left for about 4 months then came back on cat4hbk and got into aikido and welp been here ever since

Truthspeaker
hi icky