Toribash
I never dueled before. But i tried and thats why I dont XD. I always loose at bets too... I have a head I made in Media Arts : P. prob gonna sell it, but it looks like a head someone I know makes
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Oh, I get it, thats cool. Side note, I wanna see more players on... I haven't seen ANYONE in the past 2 days pretty much... I'm getting close too...
I'm sorry [Shadow]. But I am leaving... This clan wasn't very active like a week ago, then Ninja and Appl left... That was about half of the active members. Jeff, all you do is play BLOPS2, Abnoub, you aren't as active as you were before. I am gonna app for a clan that is VERY active and I know a lot of them. We can still be friends and stuff, but... Sorry
NO!!! I think i have had it Jeff isnt even all that active & noe we dont even have a co leader idk wat to do,i cant talk to jeff about it so...i am well shocked
SHES a BEAST I call her KARMA
lol, i play everydays a lot, if you dont see me either might be because people play diferent mods and have diferent likes....well, another member leaving, IM STAYING, the only way i could leave Shadow is being kicked out or if clan dies, other way, dont, i couldnt join another clan, people i know is here, starting in another clan will be kinda strange for me............. \o/ Shadow \o/