Toribash
Is there anyone on NA who would like to play normals with my friend and I from time to time? He's still a level 21 and I'm a retard who can't do anything except mid.
High quality avatars and signatures 5k each or 7k for bundles.
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
Back to abusing him while he is op.

so u can use him until end of the week?

just read the 3.8 patchnotes and i have the feeling that the jungle nerf is way to strong...
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
No they are fucking up his ult dmg on 3.8 patch, and no I am not using him for freeweek, I bought him long time ago.

No they are fucking up his ult dmg on 3.8 patch, and no I am not using him for freeweek, I bought him long time ago.

He means until the patch comes in, not the free week.

Anyway, who the hell were you playing against, and why do I have a feeling they weren't even trying?
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Who cares who I was playing against? I own anyone with pony bich. I carried this game so hard, they were literally riding me.

Who cares who I was playing against? I own anyone with pony bich. I carried this game so hard, they were literally riding me.

im sure u teamkilled darius 14 times.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Umm, why do I have a feeling that's me?
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.