Ranking
Originally Posted by devil1337 View Post
Haven't played LoL in a while ( from about last year). Did they launch the new map and visuals overhaul yet?

No new maps,but lots of new champions,and they changed the Launcher UI a little bit.

Smack Bitches.

[Piratez]
They did a few visual changes. Not very many, not very noticable, and not very significant, but a few changes.

The full overhaul has yet to happen though :/
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Yeah, I know they release a shitload of new heroes. Getting back in the game would mean I have to learn them all, which by this time should be about 10 new heroes I think ^^

Well they promised a new map+a major graphics overhaul by the end of last year. They also promised lots of things, but I doubt they will fufill them.
Originally Posted by Lolitaman View Post
well I start off with a mejai soulstealer( its good if you are smart enough to gank wisely) and then its all like you said, I add a RoA too.
Now as for ad poppy she wont hit that hard .She may have continuous dmg output but when you want to get the enemy carry out ap is better .
I tried both too
I will come back with some screenshots and some math calculations for ap poppy to show an average dmg output

You clearly don't know how to play ad poppy. The one main difference is that you use your ult on the person you are charging, instead of their tank. That way, you can still 2 hit their carry, and then instead of being invincible for another 5 seconds, you just go raping the rest of their team, so you dont need to be invincible. And even if you don't finish off their carry, which happens occasionally as ad poppy, they'll be low enough that your team will eat them up
Last edited by Megadoomer; Feb 19, 2011 at 11:35 PM.
Hey,Guys.

I got some sort of question, What you guys think of Maokai?

I was planning to get it near the future, but I'm still debating rather if I should get it or not.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
Kassadin is carrying me up through the ELO ladders.

Twitch is fun too, bought him today.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ