Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by NotShadow View Post
I don't like putting too much on VP, they can be inconsistent as hell. One game they're invincible superstars and the next they're silvers. It's a safe skip for me.

OuO

I'm more excited than I should be for EnVY vs. CW, it should be a clean sweep for EnVy
Originally Posted by NotShadow View Post
OuO

I'm more excited than I should be for EnVY vs. CW, it should be a clean sweep for EnVy

Yeah. vp went 16-2 and now this they're just gross.
And Volgare with that auto.. lol -rep
-----
They bought another auto.. --rep
Last edited by BANG; Feb 23, 2015 at 09:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Razer73 View Post
Yeah. vp went 16-2 and now this they're just gross.
And Volgare with that auto.. lol -rep
-----
They bought another auto.. --rep

Bet some shizzle on VP because you gotta believe in the biceps....but I might have cursed them. I've never once won a cs go bet except one.

I might but some shizzle on NV for their second match against CW. Watch them lose that one.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
Originally Posted by Text View Post
Bet some shizzle on VP because you gotta believe in the biceps....but I might have cursed them. I've never once won a cs go bet except one.

I might but some shizzle on NV for their second match against CW. Watch them lose that one.

They lost the anti-eco in the first map, that was scary. Next map choice will be EnVY's though, so I wouldn't bet against them there.
I have some on Blitz, Ignite, and a 4 cents on affnity for the hell of it, cloud 9 does have a nasty losing stream at the moment maybe they'll feel like shit and keep it going,
I'll try it out. The few people I play with are American so I'm left with 100-200 ping and in solo queue I get stuck with non-english speaking Russians.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by Melqart View Post
by the way guys, if you no longer want to play with randoms, I recommend this site:
http://csgoteamfinder.com/

seems kinda cool might check it out tomarrow