Ranking
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
-----
when I hit level 30, I'm going to test out my connection on NA servers, if it's good I'm purchasing a transfer.
People from EU can be so difficult to handle.

Whenever I go to EU my ping is around 130-150 which is completely playable.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

I really am loving quinn top. After the changes, even though she became an average adc, I see her to be a very viable top, or am I just being lucky?
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Hey I've been practicing cait for ranked b2b for a month now and i've been winning nonstop. Perfect combination of my bait but mostly passive playstyle.

Epic wtf

Did anyone else see the zhonya jax bug? It was pretty weird but funny how fast he was taking down turrets so they disabled him xP

Originally Posted by Rinz View Post
Hey I've been practicing cait for ranked b2b for a month now and i've been winning nonstop. Perfect combination of my bait but mostly passive playstyle.

Epic wtf

u should not only play 1 champ for ranked..
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
u should not only play 1 champ for ranked..

I also play varus and vayne but cait is my favorite. I have her mechanics down more than vayne. + she always secures the kill with the ult
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
I really am loving quinn top. After the changes, even though she became an average adc, I see her to be a very viable top, or am I just being lucky?

I remember Quinn used to target her enemy with Valor and Valor could use all her abilities.. was fun for killing people behind turrets.. Did she get changed now?
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?