Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Hmm.. Someone explain what this triple Q is, sounds interestingly awesome.
My friend bought Rengar and doesn't know how to do burst damage early on xP
So thought I'd ask before I get to buy him
-----
Just bought Poppy on this account. Time to choose the ADC with my R and have fun :P
Last edited by souldevilj; Jul 1, 2013 at 08:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by pinheads View Post
There are two solid ways to go Rengar Top.
One would be max q first go full aggressive 21-9

and the other would be max w/e first go ful aggressive just 9-21 and build full cdr. Its both highly efficient.
-----
tripple q horror. westrice rlly fukd him up there
-----
I slowly start to enjoy the american scene more than the european. Games are far omre entertaining/fast and slowly but surely teams shift into a faster more efficient gpm meta.

The NA games do seem to have sped up a bit through trying to emulate the Korean and Chinese scenes, but I still prefer the EU games. The teamfight coordination with teams like Alternate, MYM and Gambit is just sublime. The top NA teams, with the exception of C9, still look like they're not used to this kind of pace and as a result their calls and teamfights have often looked really sloppy. This has led to a lot of very entertaining situations and some really bizarre throws

Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Hmm.. Someone explain what this triple Q is, sounds interestingly awesome.
My friend bought Rengar and doesn't know how to do burst damage early on xP
So thought I'd ask before I get to buy him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9ZCr...ature=youtu.be

The video demonstrates it, the comments explain it.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Just bought Poppy on this account. Time to choose the ADC with my R and have fun :P

Rule number 1 with Poppy: Always ult the support. You want damage mitigation over damage increases. Unless you're absolutely certain you will destroy the ADC before they can start life stealing, you want to be immune to as much cc and damage as possible so it becomes impossible to peel.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
You couldn't be more wrong about rengar, he is still really strong. He is one of the best splitpushers in the game, and he is absurdly good at just jumping in and removing someone from the enemy team.

Here is a match from the MLG tournament yesterday. Rengar gets shit on in lane by a kha'zix who goes for a golems + redpot start but still carries incredibly hard.

If you don't want to watch the whole thing, go ahead and skip to 18:15, rengar (45cs, just reached level 9, 40% hp) assassinates kha (90+ cs, half way to level 11, full hp). Skip to 24 minutes to see what a good rengar can do in teamfights.

Im not saying Rengar is weak, (far from it) I'm just saying that if you mess up you can't do anything all match.
Rengar actually outdamages Kha'zhix early. If you listened the Kha was sitting on 1400 gold so Rengar had a big advantage, which made him snowball the whole match.

Rengar is my favorite champion but certainly not the one I am best at or play the most. (of course this will change after the ult rework)
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
Originally Posted by m0nk3y8 View Post
Im not saying Rengar is weak, (far from it) I'm just saying that if you mess up you can't do anything all match.
Rengar actually outdamages Kha'zhix early. If you listened the Kha was sitting on 1400 gold so Rengar had a big advantage, which made him snowball the whole match.

Rengar is my favorite champion but certainly not the one I am best at or play the most. (of course this will change after the ult rework)

Regardless of item advantage, all that would have meant was Rengar would have died with Kha. Because let's face it, not a single Kha buys defensive items other than boots or red crystal in the early game. The important point was, behind in levels, Rengar basically one shot Kha from full health while he was at less than 40%, and survived it as well.

Like all assassins or split pushers, Rengar can stay useful even if you lose your lane by definition of an assassin or split pusher. Assassins jump squishies and either pick up a kill or force a retreat, and split pushers force somebody to defend a lane so the rest of the team can 4v4 while they proceed to duel. Something Rengar is very strong at doing.

And you're over emphasizing one kill over the triple kill he got from a smart team fight and a small amount of kill stealing. That's when he started snowballing. The one kill just made him get on equal gold footing with Kha.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I've finally broken out of my period of shittyness, been kicking ass with Elise lately. Almost got my first penta with her today but a darius stole it :<
Hoss.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.

I'm going to try making LoL videos, this bot game was just to test how smooth the recordings would be. The editing on this was just with sony vegas, I'm downloading after effects cs4 (32 bit laptop) so that I can do cooler things with the individual clips.
High quality avatars and signatures 5k each or 7k for bundles.
Originally Posted by Chris View Post

diamond plays im sure.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken