Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by swetaros View Post
What were your first items? I know, most of you are really old, but you still can check PMs.

Orc and chronos, made a set out of half and half.
Felt like a boss.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by Dinis View Post
Does a user get anything if he reports an XSS?

Usually not, because usually people simply exploit them and only then get discovered.
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.
Originally Posted by swetaros View Post
What were your first items? I know, most of you are really old, but you still can check PMs.

my pm box was filled up 3 times, therefore causing me to delete all pms. (when the max was 3000 pms ofc)

i do believe that my first item was a head texture generously donated to me by kriskoree
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
What is some music you guys listen to well you troll and ban the forums?

"You're an idiot", by You're an idiot.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Everytime i see Hanz0's remarks it puts a smile on my face, its good to smile every now and then so hanz0, keep up the smart ass remarks plox, i think there cool (not being sarcastic)
I'm toxic go away.
Originally Posted by Boredpayne View Post
Usually not, because usually people simply exploit them and only then get discovered.

I've discovered and reported somewhere around 15 XSS exploits (ask suo if you really care) and I can personally say you don't get anything in return. Nor do you get anything for reporting anything bigger, sql injections, stray shells, etc.
Hi I'm Ravenger/brorave.
I was SMod before and then I got perma-banned.
Well, you report out of the good of your own heart. I have reported several things and i am dissapointed that i didn't atleast get a thank you. but other then that your not going to earn anything for being a gOod boi.
"God praise your soul. <3"
~ZeToxiiK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~[Pain] is inevitable, whether you choose to suffer or preserve sooner or later, [Pain] will find you.~~
Originally Posted by zotwi View Post
Well, you report out of the good of your own heart. I have reported several things and i am dissapointed that i didn't atleast get a thank you. but other then that your not going to earn anything for being a gOod boi.

Thank you for reporting.

There. Pm me whenever you report something, I'm ready to thank you every time.
All jokes aside, staff are busy people. They don't have enough time to make a "Thank-you-bot".
Last edited by Hero; Mar 8, 2012 at 02:01 PM.
Originally Posted by Akmal View Post
Thank you for reporting.

There. Pm me whenever you report something, I'm ready to thank you every time.
All jokes aside, staff are busy people. They don't have enough time to make a "Thank-you-bot".

Apparently they need to make a bot that sends thank you pm's to everybody who reports.

Or else people like Zotwi will get angry and report you for not doing so.