Ranking
Originally Posted by Ed View Post
This. It wouldn't be that bad (in theory) to ult the main fight starter either.

sounds better in my head, idk if it actually works.

Malzahar shits on tanks harder than anyone else in the game, especially when you build him like an ap bruiser. Liandry's and Rylai's are pretty much all you need to kill anyone from full hp. He only needs more than this once you get to super-late game, so you can just run around pushing and killing everything in the mid-game.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
I've always hated Malz because he plays so similar to Heimer in lane. He's practically impossible to push out, and pushes you under turret forever. I never have fun against one unless I'm playing a strong pre-level 6 champ, because otherwise he's never leaving lane except to buy.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I've always hated Malz because he plays so similar to Heimer in lane. He's practically impossible to push out, and pushes you under turret forever. I never have fun against one unless I'm playing a strong pre-level 6 champ, because otherwise he's never leaving lane except to buy.

The way i win against a malz, is i poke him out of lane. His e can't farm as well early but it can still farm if you know what im saying.
Because Lucian have no CC abilities make him more bully power.

Edit: I guess Lucian's skin look like...

Click

Riot plz.
Last edited by Chris; Jul 9, 2013 at 10:45 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Tyzo View Post
Why the fuck did they change it from Gun Templar to Purifier.
It sounded so much cooler :c

If Wesley Snipes isn't the voice actor for this guy then Riot done fucked up.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Samuel L. Jackson needs to do Lucians voice.

"I'm sick of these mutha fuckin minions in my mutha fuckin lane!"
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
The ult doesn't make the champion, the kit does. And until I get to use it in its entirety, I'm just assuming the ult is a higher damage output single target alternative to auto attacks.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games