Toribash
View Poll Results: Chance on becoming offical?
Chance on Becoming Offical?
26 Votes / 81.25%
How the DSC looks?
11 Votes / 34.38%
If you have think this clan has skill?
12 Votes / 37.50%
Do the LDR/Co R great leaders
11 Votes / 34.38%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Matt i heard that you "acted like sore loser". You siad we need to be respected we cant be respected if we do not amit deafet, and plz rate my replays.

michael did accept it.. they just kept on sayin we are a noob clan an stuff and i was like we only had like 2-1 member(s)
...................Unibash Teacher...................
Attention Hoodz: I have a bounty hunter on my head, hes from [Evil]. Actually he said that its a "thing" now for evil to bounty hunter hoodz
Originally Posted by Matt21211 View Post
michael did accept it.. they just kept on sayin we are a noob clan an stuff and i was like we only had like 2-1 member(s)

Matt, no offence, but I could beat every single person in your clan in any mod due to pure experience. The amount of people you had doesn't matter, you still shouldn't be a sore loser.
Hoss.
srry for not coming to the war yesterday i had to go somewhere and is this our first loss?

Edit:hopefully we will become offical soon
Ok well Mich I will beat those Muhahahah and second Yea matt it was like me and You against them Lol other than that Hoodz and ToXiKz U really think You could?
Back in business
They Thought They Really beat us.. lol They think they are like so pro lol but they only won because of TripStone but, the war started Hoodz vs Evil. So,Honestly i think we won that, So Hoodz Up.
...................Unibash Teacher...................
Originally Posted by Loachflava View Post
WAR HAS BEEN DECLARED ON YOU

by EVIL

Originally Posted by Tripstone View Post
WAR HAS BEEN DECLARED ON YOU

by eVo

Originally Posted by Matt21211 View Post
They Thought They Really beat us.. lol They think they are like so pro lol but they only won because of TripStone but, the war started Hoodz vs Evil. So,Honestly i think we won that, So Hoodz Up.

I bet you wouldn't be saying that if you had won. You should try and think about your ethics, as there is enough evidence to support our victory over you. Do you really think it would have mattered if you had more players? Honestly, if it were just the leader and co-leaders of our clans facing everyone of you, we would still win. I don't care how many people you have, their skills combined do not equal our individual skills, for they cannot compete together against one of us. Admit your defeat and just maybe my respect for will not be as low.

P.s. I will be adding the replays (that i have) for the rest of your clan to view. I'll have loach come and post the rest, but it's really not necessary. But if you continue to say that we "think" we won, I'll show your clan how we know we won and how immature you really are.
*puff-puff*