Ranking
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
ap trist is best.

You know, who first used Ap trist?
And yeah its op xD why is it that many of the adc's can go ap?
Varus can ap, Miss Fortune can ap, Ezreal, Corki, kog, Tristana,
Even lucian
You went wrong cuz they outrun all of, looking at that comp i'd say they controlled the flow of the lanes with ease, especially cuz lb and jax rely on auto attacks to farm while jayce and elise can push from a safe distance and blah blah blah you know the rest. Also in tt you have to think about who can have altar control and whether it was intentional or not having a jayce to poke riven to stun and elise to burst had to have been a bitch, but then again <------------ Bronze 3.

I've been enjoying nunu jungle lately, it is freakin hilarious, even with nerf to his consume you can still control jungle after you hit level 5 with ease.
Last edited by Grim; Jul 13, 2013 at 03:48 AM.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Tank bruisers make 3's. Champions like jax, olaf, malphite, pantheon are strong and tanky and can easily outplay in 3v3. Leblanc is a horrible choice because she is hard to play against actual tanks.

Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
where did we go wrong..

let me point it out.

uhg

Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
Tank bruisers make 3's. Champions like jax, olaf, malphite, pantheon are strong and tanky and can easily outplay in 3v3. Leblanc is a horrible choice because she is hard to play against actual tanks.

would not play malph in a 3v3
I R IRONMAN
Whats easiest way to get out of bronze hell e.e my smurf is stuck in bronze 2 becuz troll teams >_>
Originally Posted by Ceroz View Post
Whats easiest way to get out of bronze hell e.e my smurf is stuck in bronze 2 becuz troll teams >_>

If you can't get out of bronze, then you probably belong there.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
If you want to get out of bronze you have to get out of the mindset of a bronze player. I constantly see these "pro" players that brag about how good they are and don't get me wrong they usually have decent last hitting abilities and end up going decent at the end of the game but they always lose and that's because they are stuck in the mindset that every single wrong doing in the game is their teams fault and not theirs.

I don't care if you are one of those people and you genuinely think it's true but in solo queue you have to cooperate and act as a team as much as you can. That includes not spamming gg in all chat when your team gives first blood and all of the many things that people do.

Seriously though, attitude, biggest thing. Keep positive and be friendly with your team and you'll notice you will start to win more and more games.

(Also if you're smurfing and stuck in bronze you should really be able to decide the game more then it seems, play jungle or something that can help out every lane and if you actually know what you're doing you can easily control almost every lane)
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
First ranked game in a 3v3 with my team..
where did we go wrong..
couldn't harm them at all :L

meh..

Its quite obvious why you lost. They out picked you. Elise and Jayce atm are 2 of the most best champions in the game and when you add Riven, an excellent fighter vs 3 sub par characters its going to be a hard game. Olaf has been nerfed, lb requires to snowball and jaxs needs farm.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC