Toribash
Olaf is still strong, but he needs to have a secure laning phase to stay viable as a soak, but he also needs teammates that can back up his presence to force a decision between killing Olaf, or killing his team.

LB is pretty much the god of not-able-to-do-shit-against-any-sort-of-tankiness. And might be one of the only ap champs I know of that gets shut down from a banshee's.

And Jax is Jax. Shut him down and watch him frown.

On a related note, my yordle ranked team has two games under their belt, and two games won. Which makes absolutely no sense, because it comprises of a bronze league adc, a barely silver jungle who's forced to do a jungle poppy cause mumu is permabanned in the placement matches practically, a silver support, and one of two barely silver top lanes, with a variable of either me in mid, with no ranking in season 3, or a person with no ranking experience outside of this team and has basically reached 30 through arams and premade troll games with us.

Seriously, it's fucking confusing. In our first game, we had our top lane feed a riven and jungle fiora as teemo, yet still forced a surrender when they never won a teamfight despite that. And our second game, our jungle forgot smite, and we had the aforementioned no-experience guy mid with ziggs against a kat, and we still somehow won that despite kat getting fed. Either we have the best luck in the world, or a god somewhere is in love with yordles.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I'm surprised by how good Rengar is in the jungle. Why do people say he isn't viable? His clearing times aren't half bad compared to some of the "good" junglers(jarvan, lee sin, elise), and his ganks post 6 are pretty much guaranteed kills, whereas pre-6, you're guaranteed to at least burn their flash. As for getting counterjungled, I got counterjungled by a lee sin earlier, and before he knew what was going on, I devoured his hp and my mid laner finished him off as he tried to run.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
I'm surprised by how good Rengar is in the jungle. Why do people say he isn't viable? His clearing times aren't half bad compared to some of the "good" junglers(jarvan, lee sin, elise), and his ganks post 6 are pretty much guaranteed kills, whereas pre-6, you're guaranteed to at least burn their flash. As for getting counterjungled, I got counterjungled by a lee sin earlier, and before he knew what was going on, I devoured his hp and my mid laner finished him off as he tried to run.

Rengar's kit emphasizes high risk, high reward playstyle. He has no fallback if he gets behind, he's the manifestation of pure aggression. You can't just be like, oh shit I'm behind better build tanky, you have to always remain a threat otherwise you do nothing as Rengar. Pure damage on Rengar is needed to have the ability to 100-0 a squishy and it's that pick-off that makes Rengar strong.

He's jungling is average. Decent when you can just go Red > Blue > Lane gank through bush top lane and get a kill. He can also do the same for bot lane. Mid lane is the hardest lane to gank pre-6 as their aren't any bushes to jump out of, but empowered bola's pretty much make the enemy flash.

He isn't picked that much for jungling because their just better picks.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
If you can't get out of bronze, then you probably belong there.

Not my falt its just my alt I entered gold on my main from doing preseason

Originally Posted by Lume View Post
If you want to get out of bronze you have to get out of the mindset of a bronze player. I constantly see these "pro" players that brag about how good they are and don't get me wrong they usually have decent last hitting abilities and end up going decent at the end of the game but they always lose and that's because they are stuck in the mindset that every single wrong doing in the game is their teams fault and not theirs.

I don't care if you are one of those people and you genuinely think it's true but in solo queue you have to cooperate and act as a team as much as you can. That includes not spamming gg in all chat when your team gives first blood and all of the many things that people do.

Seriously though, attitude, biggest thing. Keep positive and be friendly with your team and you'll notice you will start to win more and more games.

(Also if you're smurfing and stuck in bronze you should really be able to decide the game more then it seems, play jungle or something that can help out every lane and if you actually know what you're doing you can easily control almost every lane)

You are absolutely right I do think that every game I will lose because they are bronze and will feed e.e. But I main mid and support because jungle isn't good if there is no sight on the map
Weird troll games like this are what scare me when I play LoL.
Everyone went to one lane on the enemy team as well as the fact Darius choose Varus then Darius for bot lane :S
Scary stuff o.o

v

Originally Posted by Ceroz View Post
Not my falt its just my alt I entered gold on my main from doing preseason

Sometimes games aren't your fault but doesn't mean you can't try and play 100% perfect. If you die, tell yourself how you died and ways you can prevent from that happening again. Nothing happening mid? Roam and make plays.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
sup guys, recently moved from east to west. If anyone is playin' here, add Raxey, because I have no one to play :S
best vlad in plat V Kappa
kat <3