Toribash
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
First ranked game in a 3v3 with my team..
where did we go wrong..
couldn't harm them at all :L

meh..

you went lb in a 3v3
Singed, Jayce, Olaf, Riven, Renekton, Volibear, Vladimir, mostly the top champs can go in twisted, adc isn't a great choice, and some mids are kinda good choices like Ryze and Teemo and such
Eugh, teemo is basically an adc with magic damage that can fuck up someone that plays Kat a lot. :<
I wish the entire meta would change and adc could be substituted for second apc so that teemo has a place to go.
He's easy to beat with champs like brand but it's impossible for melee champs to get near him without losing 50% health.
High quality avatars and signatures 5k each or 7k for bundles.
Originally Posted by ad3556 View Post
Eugh, teemo is basically an adc with magic damage that can fuck up someone that plays Kat a lot. :<
I wish the entire meta would change and adc could be substituted for second apc so that teemo has a place to go.
He's easy to beat with champs like brand but it's impossible for melee champs to get near him without losing 50% health.

True, and well, Ap teemo is very good in Twisted, I've played it many times,
Since the map is smaller than summoners, there's a higher chance that they'd step on your shrooms and having a team fight in the middle area where the shrooms are, gg
Shyvana so strong. I've tried her out in the jungle and had great fun with her. Solo'd baron like it was nothing, but now I really wanna try her top lane with max E and going like Wits End, Bork, Sunfire cape with Sorc Boots.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post
Shyvana so strong. I've tried her out in the jungle and had great fun with her. Solo'd baron like it was nothing, but now I really wanna try her top lane with max E and going like Wits End, Bork, Sunfire cape with Sorc Boots.

What was your build when you solo'd?
Originally Posted by purangel View Post
What was your build when you solo'd?

I was level 18 and had the following items:

- Wriggles
- Mercs
- Wits End
- Sunfire Cape
- Giant's belt
- Cloth Armor

I had blue buff and engaged Baron with Ult. It was 32mins into the game and Baron had 13.2k HP. The solo took roughly 2-3minutes. I was able to keep my ult up during the duration of the solo. I used smite when had it 1k hp left.

Now it can be done much sooner when you get Spirit of the Ancient Golem + Wriggles happening. I nearly died when I tried it, reason why I didn't was because the game was already and Baron was de-warded.
Last edited by j4nd0; Jul 16, 2013 at 04:10 AM.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC