Toribash
I was playing Jayce for 2 Games, I love him.
Although I got him wrong, I thought his range form was his most damage form.
It's his melee Dx
range is for poke and towers and melee is for when you go for the kill right?
Last edited by Lume; Jul 17, 2013 at 02:22 AM.
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
I was playing Jayce for 2 Games, I love him.
Although I got him wrong, I thought his range form was his most damage form.
It's his melee Dx
range is for poke and towers and melee is for when you go for the kill right?

It really depends on the situation your in, both do good damage but you usually initiate with your gate+ball combo and jump in with melee form.
Oh I see Lume :3
Seems if the enemy is squishy.. then it's GG for Jayce :o

I have fell in love with Jayce, just because, he's British like me xD
3 Games in a row hehe :3
They're hitting him REALLY hard with nerfs lately, it's a really bad time to get into him even though he's still considered a ~strong~ champion.
Welp, solo q'd in promo, get in the game, lolnexus, all silver 3+ players on the other team, one gold. Let's just say it wasn't pretty.
inq.
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
On the PBE, Jayce received a nerf on pretty much everything he has. I'd wait until the next update before purchasing him to see if they stick with it.

They delayed the changes to patch 3.11 or 3.12. It'll take a while.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Who do you have in mind, or what do you like to play?
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

If the cooldowns are going to be increased more he will suck at late game. I'm pretty sad cause he wasn't that indestructible as many people were saying. Probably in most cases Jayce just won a lane and managed to get more gold and overlevel them. Otherwise I find it a bit difficult to come back when you are a level or two behind. Nidalee's spear has more damage and a lower cooldown so I don't see a reason why to nerf the gate and his overall unique skills. I've always found him as viable pick but easy to shut down as he uses 2 skills at once to poke. I'm pretty dissapointed about all the nerfs incoming as Riot has been sticking only to few champions like Rengar, Nunu, Jayce. Although I find Elise the strongest right now and I don't think there are some hard counters to her. She is really versatile at every role except adc.

And also Shacker is going to be playing in EG for a while. And nRated is going to be an analyst for them. Probably most of you already know this.

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...restructuring/