Toribash
View Poll Results: Which clan tag shall we have?
Change It (Aura)
16 Votes / 80.00%
Keep it (Au)
4 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I am the one they call Kasmi.
But with a different name and higher belt.
Name changes! *Bu dum tshh*
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.
Originally Posted by h1pe0ple View Post
Why did you change your name?

Notice the belt.
Higher Belt/More QI = You can get better items.
So, I figured that this is the prefect place to comment and hopefully improve on the way that members in this clan grade and answer to application. these are just some ideas but I think that it will largely effect the way that our clan is represented.

1).(And the most important) Do not judge candidates on past knowledge. Such as if they are your friend, family, good player etc... Judge them entirely on the skill And completeness of the application requirement Age:
Nationality:
Belt:
Preferred Mods:
Old Clans:
Why do you want to join?:
What kind of skills do you bring to Arua?:
Other Qualities:
You will need to include 3-5 replays. (SP preferred, Examples below)

2). Answer to application in a simple, "Yes", or, "No". If the person is rather close. Add a short note or improvement that they can make on there next app. Do not rant in your explanation, no matter how bad!

3). Take time when reading there app. Half the time the person put effort into it and deserves your effort in exchange. DO NOT get this confused with rule number one!

4). If the applicant has already been denied, do not respond to the to that player's app anymore. Waste of your time and all together shouldn't be done.

Now that end things that we should work on. but there is always going to be something that and applicant shouldn't do. if one of these things, (that I will list) Please redirect them politely. Remember people make mistakes and it is waste of your time to insult people.

1). Spamming/Flaming
2). Useless comments(different If about there app)
3). Asking why they where denied(We reserve the right to an explanation)
4). Judging or commenting on other application
5). Posting more that one app(c/p)

That's all I can think of at the moment.

Also. A new rule that hopefully will be put on the Recruitment thread it's self is that.
In order for a player to make it, they need 3 yes's.
If they get ONE SINGLE NO. they are denied
If a no vote comes in after 3 yes's the member that casted the no vote will have 1 day to elaborate on why he has denied X. Candidate. The leader and other higher members in the clan will decide if it is a worth concern. if the member does not present an explanation his judgment will become void, and the play will enter the clan.

Well hope you got it all, have a good day and judge right

~Zorow
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
Originally Posted by Zorow View Post
So, I figured that this is the prefect place to comment and hopefully improve on the way that members in this clan grade and answer to application. these are just some ideas but I think that it will largely effect the way that our clan is represented.

1).(And the most important) Do not judge candidates on past knowledge. Such as if they are your friend, family, good player etc... Judge them entirely on the skill And completeness of the application requirement Age:
Nationality:
Belt:
Preferred Mods:
Old Clans:
Why do you want to join?:
What kind of skills do you bring to Arua?:
Other Qualities:
You will need to include 3-5 replays. (SP preferred, Examples below)

2). Answer to application in a simple, "Yes", or, "No". If the person is rather close. Add a short note or improvement that they can make on there next app. Do not rant in your explanation, no matter how bad!

3). Take time when reading there app. Half the time the person put effort into it and deserves your effort in exchange. DO NOT get this confused with rule number one!

4). If the applicant has already been denied, do not respond to the to that player's app anymore. Waste of your time and all together shouldn't be done.

Now that end things that we should work on. but there is always going to be something that and applicant shouldn't do. if one of these things, (that I will list) Please redirect them politely. Remember people make mistakes and it is waste of your time to insult people.

1). Spamming/Flaming
2). Useless comments(different If about there app)
3). Asking why they where denied(We reserve the right to an explanation)
4). Judging or commenting on other application
5). Posting more that one app(c/p)

That's all I can think of at the moment.

Also. A new rule that hopefully will be put on the Recruitment thread it's self is that.
In order for a player to make it, they need 3 yes's.
If they get ONE SINGLE NO. they are denied
If a no vote comes in after 3 yes's the member that casted the no vote will have 1 day to elaborate on why he has denied X. Candidate. The leader and other higher members in the clan will decide if it is a worth concern. if the member does not present an explanation his judgment will become void, and the play will enter the clan.

Well hope you got it all, have a good day and judge right

~Zorow

Gj, now we just need more apps xD
Originally Posted by h1pe0ple View Post
Wait...
Isn't it kind of invading an applicant's privacy to ask their age, and nationality?

Age is to determine how mature they are and nationality is to determine how well they speak english, this isn't the first clan to do it either.
Whoever said Green was not that great of a colour?
Originally Posted by Gigreen1 View Post
Age is to determine how mature they are and nationality is to determine how well they speak english, this isn't the first clan to do it either.

^ Both are essential. Well said Gig.