Toribash
Not selling them, just doing for shits and giggles. But, just keep the avatar on. Although i consider it a compliment that you like it enough to avatar it up, PLEASE ASK NEXT TIME. Also, give credits where due, because strictly speaking it is copyrighted. Also thanks. :U
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
stop bumping this old-shit thread. they're good, but not god. 8/10

Vox Moderated Message:
User was infracted and banned for this post: Infraction build up, irony.
Last edited by Vox; Nov 21, 2011 at 10:43 PM.
I believe pretty much everyone prefers me bumping this old thread rather than making a new thread for each batch, since that would clog the shit out of the forum. I didn't name it "dump" for no reason, y'know. But thanks! 8/10 is highly satisfactory for me.
Thanks! I'll definitely make more when the inspiration hits me, since it's a fun hobby.

@strikas: Oh yes, donations are definitely welcome. Not that i have all that much use for TC, but the gesture is awesome and heartwarming. c:
if you do sell them you will be richer
and i donated 1k , its awesome pixel art
i never have been seed cooler pixel art
Still loving it.

Working on a 2-5 minute pixel animation short movie.
Still loving the style.
Will be a pretty hard thing to do though,
not to mention the hours it'll take..
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Glad to hear that! And good luck with the movie, i'm far too aware of how much time a single frame takes to make. All i can say is, copypaste is your friend. :U

@strikas: Thanks man! Also, if this is the best you've seen, then you've clearly not seen a lot of pixel art. Allow me to introduce you to... Lots of awesome stuff. c:

Also, i made a pissy demon.

Very, very pissy. And this is while he's less pissy than usual. Image links to a profile of him on deviantArt. And once again i feel obliged to remind you about what i said about avatars: ASK FIRST.
Also yes i know a few of you requested some stuff from me, inspiration takes priority over everything. I'll get around to it eventually.