Toribash
Haha again thanks Conduct i feel so much better already and Nerf congrats welcome to the clan man im happy to have you, thats also one reason why i dont duel
I don't duel purely because I don't like to take other hard earned Tc/items. I've hated
dueling ever since Essentiality lost around 200k worth of items in 1 duel, he reused to
play toribash for about a week after that, so I just don't like doing that to people.

Welcome to the clan NerfPls I know you'll be a fantastic addition to our team!
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
Yes welcome and stuff, all i need is a red submarine and I'll have all 3d items . I want to see what they all look like together.

^^oh god the ad phones tho so sexy XD gosh i wish they won, good news guys my wrist in fully healed so i can type, jack o- uh nvm but all at fully operational
Woo glad to hear your wrist is better yuse and master i love you ava and sig btw FMA FTW
I still take texture requests for usd
Originally Posted by yuseimot View Post
Sorry for not posting to much today I've been going through deep depression, my spending time with my girlfriend in the hospital just in case she doesn't make it, but I really don't like life with out her so I'm dieing inside and out I've cut my self several times I'm losing my mind.

You aren't losing your mind, you're just going through some hardcore shit right now.

I know how it feels to be all depressed. I'm cutting too, and I've already tried suicide a few times, but not for the same reason—I've always been the smartest kid in class in elementary school but when I got to middle, everything was really hard for me all of a sudden. I starting doing badly, getting bad grades, and I felt so bad that I simply refused to go back to school after a while. I was out for about to months, eventually the law had to get involved.

Now I need to catch up if I wanna pass, and nobody really knows what to do with me because I'm like a special case or something.

But yeah, go with what conduct said. I like to write (I want to be an author) so when I got really upset like that I just wrote about it or something. Playing video games works great for me, too.

Also, while it might not be too healthy, eating when I get depressed can help me sometimes. Just don't do it way too much, or you'll get sick.

You've got people to talk to, in real life and on in the TB community. I'm here to help and so are many others.

Don't give in! ;o
-----
That was my 314th post. I feel like I should go eat a piece of pie or something, just to celebrate.
Last edited by Boerhae; Apr 29, 2014 at 05:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Boerhae, making a glorious return!
I see what you did there at the end.......

Come back when you have 314159 posts, I will then crown you the king of Toribash

Okay I'll get started then!

or maybe i could shoot for something simple like 500
Boerhae, making a glorious return!