Toribash
NO FUCKING THUMBNAIL OR I WILL GO ADSHUWUGASHFKFSHUIESGFIU!!!!!!11!!1!!1!!!1ELEVEN!!

i also see the laptop was quite good for my first one maybe i could do others if you go on holiday or something? :3
Originally Posted by nanoco1000 View Post
NO FUCKING THUMBNAIL OR I WILL GO ADSHUWUGASHFKFSHUIESGFIU!!!!!!11!!1!!1!!!1ELEVEN!!

i also see the laptop was quite good for my first one maybe i could do others if you go on holiday or something? :3

maybe later

/othertopic: we're redoing the whole thing again. The next shopper will take the original laptop image. I don't care about your insolent pleas of mercy. we're redoing it right this time. Read the rules or GTFO
I love you
haha this turns out in noobcrapedits xD if people would just add a lil detail in a nice style, the picture would maybe turn into awesome. but stuff like fire and negative is just awefull.
the idea to make the screen into the screen for example, was very nice. simple but clever.
why people allways want to much <.<

how about this mikotaku
Last edited by Aikanaro; Jun 24, 2009 at 10:57 PM.
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
:V My first try at anything like this.

Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
piss off slycooper - you will NOT "ignore this" you can put in your little pussy later. the next shopper is to use tacobell's shop. DON'T MAKE ME REPEAT MYSLEF
I love you