Toribash
............DJ, if you whant to keep in this request you MUST fullfil the parameters, make a medieval cruzader helmet, or get out of this request.
This is my final words for you. Got it?
Buckshot Aspirin to ease ur headache
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
@sprooj: not a bad head. I'd probably still take chris's over it, but it sure is better than the counterexamples posted last time. I think it was War_hero then?

Maybe, I'm into minimalist stuff, and no one else seems to like that.

Also, college apps should not be taking that long.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by sprooj View Post
It takes a spectacularly unique kind of jackass to cock up such a ridiculously simple request as stated in the OP. It really is shocking to me how unbelievably naive the general toribash populous is, that they think what you've "created" here is even remotely good.

Let me run down how this thread has played out, and how DarkJak as an artist works.

You really are a git, DarkJak. It pisses me off to no end that you can pass of what honestly looks like a space marine as a crusader's helmet. The fact that you can dupe the easily influenced members of the community is nothing to be proud of. You do not make quality work. Don't be proud of yourself.

Even if we go back and look at your old work, like the Halo heads, it's nothing spectacular, or even impressive. It is, in a word, mediocrity in visual form.

No doubt this post will be ignored by you as some raging lunatic, but deep down, deep deep down in your core, you must know that your work is looked down upon by anyone who has spent an ample amount of time working with textures, or even in the market. God knows every other texture artist who lived through your visor phase hates you with a red hot fiery passion.

Go learn some basic art skills.

That's rubbish.

If DarkJak makes something that doesn't fit the request, does it disturb you? Seems like that's true. But how does it belong to you? If the client likes the work, it matters nothing if the work fits the request. If someone wants to buy art, then he can do it. No problem?
I don't understand how he is 'duping' other people if they want to buy his art. They know what they are buying.
You are also saying his work isn't good. Well, that's your opinion. And if you can't validate or explain it, it remains only your opinion. But everyone has one. I like his work. You are just saying DarkJak's work suck, but you can't explain it. I say his work is good. And I can explain it. I could write sentence after sentence to explain it through the desing, shading, contrasts, mapping and so. And I will do if you want.

No doubt this post will be ignored by you as some raging lunatic, but deep down, deep deep down in your core, you must know that your work is looked down upon by anyone who has spent an ample amount of time working with textures, or even in the market. God knows every other texture artist who lived through your visor phase hates you with a red hot fiery passion.

Wrong again. I don't "look down" his works, I like them.

Also, dragging his real life to this is pathetic. And sorry a lot if my english isn't as good as yours.
Texturing tutorial
No requests please
Originally Posted by YouDown View Post
Color: Try make a black metal, with a golden cross.

Oh Black metal?

If you want metal or black metal.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Epic4Chris View Post
Oh Black metal?

If you want metal or black metal.

That's awesome dude, nice work.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Originally Posted by Murmayder View Post
That's awesome dude, nice work.

Thank :V
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Oh well, this request already took too long, all i whant now is the head that Epic4Chris made, send me the black metal flat please.i'm sending the 80k for you.And also i'm closing this, this is not place for debate.
Buckshot Aspirin to ease ur headache