Endurance Onslaught 6.0
the with and without wrist i like it but i think its very slow the opener are slow and after you boom its slow i dont really like the skeet its just a short skeet 7/10
Like, 50/10?
Your replays boggle my mind, I have like, all of them on my computer now.
This latest one is incredible, how long did it take you to aim that 2nd hand right?
thank you, well... I was making it for 15-30mins, but its still weak though.

anyways, I made a 2 new replays, just in boredom.
Attached Files
#Gamer - Simple and Perfect.rpl (79.5 KB, 26 views)
0x6869706F7469626F72
Honorificabiliudinitatibus.. (i think that's right) Is really nice, the first kick you did set the pace and you continued with it all the way through.
Only thing that ruined it was the end, where you were ripping uke apart with your hands. It was done really well, but it seemed out of place and didn't really flow with the rest of the replay?
9/10 for that.

The second is one of the best headkicks I've ever seen, like wow.
9.5/10

Enev though I rated the 2nd higher, I preffer the 1st :L
Gamer, I would give you a 9 out of 10 for the first one. It was incredible, but just a bit messy. For the second one, I would give it an 8 out of 10. It was a nice decap, but nothing too special. As for OC28... I almost crapped myself. 10 out of 10.

Just a question: How long, on average, would it take you to make an OC28-quality (AKA your usual quality ) replay?
"I never learned the last half of the alphabet. I got frustrated that "m" and "n" were the exact same thing."
well, its a hard question, sometimes I make a replay for 1-2 hours in a row, sometimes I make the opener, then I just stop it, and I edit it randomly when I feel like, until its done.
Last edited by GamerDaPro; Apr 11, 2011 at 09:47 PM.
0x6869706F7469626F72
[19:43:07] <Lumie> The spin was really nice; gaining speed as you come closer to uke. 
[19:43:59] <Lumie> The kick was just powerful and awesome, and the way you recovered after the kick was nice. 
[19:44:17] <Lumie> The pose is good, too. 9/10
For Simple and Perfect.
yeah ok