Toribash
Shuckles got this handled classic case of muti apping then if you choose DM dont apply for like 9 other clans at the same time :V
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
Name:bazuka03
in-game talents:aikido & twinswords
why i wanna join:cuz this looks like an awesome clan and also, this can be my first clan
Replays:
Attached Files
Tourney Match 4.rpl (43.8 KB, 3 views)
Tourney Match 5.rpl (60.4 KB, 3 views)
Front Flip Ninja Decap.rpl (22.1 KB, 3 views)
Lance Attack to Head Kick.rpl (32.8 KB, 3 views)
not going to watch replays, application is horrible. No efforts, low post count. Horrible spelling. We don't really care for twinswords(Instagib really?) No skype. low belt, which means your never in-game, you'v been playing for a year too, and only have 200 games in that in tire year. Just no all around
Were still looks for people to apply that think that have what it takes. Please feel free to throw out a Freeform application to see what we think of you.

And take note, we would be more likely to accept you if your somewhat of an old fag, are a replay maker, artist, and all the other good things. But you have to be somewhat active too.
Application:

FWEEEEESTYLE, Free style it, you need to enclude the following:
I JUST FOLLOW MY SELF and nother guys
1. Name (Optional)Panu
2. If you have skype(Optional)Nope
3.Your in-game talents(Aikido etc.)Im good at ´funny mods and Very good at aikido
4.Why you wna join [DM]
and anything you want us to know.Cuz i see floop at in-game and then i ask floop can i join.. i know at floop is good player.So i asked and floop say yes. and then i do app
5.Also must include 2 Single Player replays and 2+Ingame.
Attached Files
8 times.SuperJ.rpl (204.3 KB, 4 views)
BackflipOwn.rpl (47.0 KB, 3 views)
Awesome Yeah.rpl (60.1 KB, 3 views)
SuperJ HunterAct.rpl (239.9 KB, 3 views)
Rainbow powers FTW!!! Bitches :3
NinoRossii <3
OK first off i never actually said anything you asked if you could join and i asked you if you could run/spar then you left to make the app so heres what I think of you.

your post count seems to be great
your replays not so much
UNTIL i saw that last one after seeing your other replays (which weren't very good) that one looked pretty good as a replay maker you look as if you have talent and I think as a runner you have talent and if you can do that ingame on Mp that'd be awesome (because thats big in our clan). you told me you just earned black belt so thats nice. But your english is...well hard to understand at times BUT i think that could be fixed.

I think that your not much of a player now but have lots of potential and your very active on forums cause you joined 2011 and your post count is high. However my vote really doesnt count when accepting members so i will leave this hear for my fellow members to look upon and ponder. so (START PONDERING FOOLS)

Festus when you read this before you give your answer I'd like to skype you about this tommorow.

And superjesse i suggest starting to get to know some of the other members of our clan.
post your GMT I would also like to IRC you sometime if we can get the chance.
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
Ok Floop I know my replays they sucks Same my English ..My GMT is +2 im from in Finland Cya
Rainbow powers FTW!!! Bitches :3
NinoRossii <3
No thanks Jesse, you're not getting an invite from me, sorry. But Finland is cool.

Floop: I'll hear you out.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|