Toribash
Original Post
Minibash 0.2
We are beta testing a new flash game for the forum and iPhone.

http://forum.toribash.com/minibash.php

Changes in 0.2:
- changed dismemberment threshold
- changed scoring
- fixed joint limits (knees should be properly when modding)
- made it harder to freak mods
- prevent people from re-saving the same challenge twice
- pressing SPACE is the same as step
- You step until the button is released
- Added CLOSE MENU button

I'm also deleting a bunch of mods/challenges that are totally gimped.
Its not a download -_- go to the first page for a link to the game

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
suggestion : not everyone knows the game . so i think it would be great if you put a link to it on the top of the forums. i mean like the market and wiki and clans and mods and shop........ next to them :minibash

i think this would be great what do you guys think ?
I call this minigolf.

I let Joseph win for this picture.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
well i dont see how this is used for iphone if iphones cant use flash and this requires flash ;o me and sil both got an Iphone and cant play this
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Well if you jailbreakyour ipod/iphone and install frash you can play but other then that apple wont allow flash maby on iphone 5 or on a new update
i figured jailbreaking might do the trick, but i dont really think everyone should have to jb just to play this ;o
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
I'm not sure how I feel about modding with the Flash version. I haven't had any good experiences with any modded challenge. It's just irritating fighting a headless blob, or something that instantly kills you. Or a headless blob that instantly kills you. I mean. Yeah. I can see how it may work like in regular Toribash, but it simply isn't in these challenge modes.