Toribash
Original Post
MSquad applications open, definitely way better than those GMs
THIS APPLICATION PERIOD IS CLOSED OH GOD AAAA

-----

Hey everyone,

Like the GMs, the Market Squad is again looking to pick up some new recruits. Unlike the GMs, the Market Squad doesn't suck.

Market Squad, as the name implies, does most of the moderation in the Market section of the forums, as well as investigation for most of the scams posted in Scam Reports.

As usual, I'm not requiring any particular application format. The one thing I'd like to hear from everyone is your expected activity level. Be aware that this position is going to require a fair bit of your time - the Market is a very large part of the forums and there's a relatively long list of rules that you'll need to enforce.

I'm looking to get 3-5 new trainees. Please submit your applications to me via PM. The application period will close whenever I feel like closing it.

If you've got general questions, go ahead and post them here. "GOOD LUCK EVERYONE" posts are annoying and may get you warned, infracted, and/or disqualified.
Last edited by hanz0; Nov 26, 2012 at 08:00 AM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
You had almost a month to apply. That being said we take applications at all times, it's just slightly harder to get accepted when the recruitment season isn't on, so if you want to apply you can still go for it, it's just that you will probably get rejected if your applications isn't exceptional.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
2 questions:

1. will someone change your usertitle if you become one of the msquad?

2. will you get a PM about everything if you get accepted into the msquad?
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
@Akash
T_T , i don't like the word fired , well that training seems real job
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Originally Posted by patrickooo View Post
2 questions:

1. will someone change your usertitle if you become one of the msquad?

2. will you get a PM about everything if you get accepted into the msquad?

1) Yes
2) Yes
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
@Akash
T_T , i don't like the word fired , well that training seems real job

Weill it's kinda like a job, except that we're all volunteers.

harcore volunteering <:
akash , i have one more question
if i wetnessed someone scaming someone ingame , can i ban him? (IF I GOT ACCEPTED AND PASSED TRAINE)
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Nope, most of the msquad can't ban without a post. You'll have to ask one of the smods or higher.

so we should ask an smod if we want to ban someone did something wrong?
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
When you become a part of the msquad, you ask a smod if you need someone banned for doing something not related to a post inforum. If you're not a part of the msquad, you can ask any member of staff for help or post in the scam reports section if you were scammed.

What i've understood is that MS can't ban without someone posting a scam or something
in forums.

You can't just ban if you think that someone did something wrong ingame.

Well Aakash Ninjd.

fuck
What about scam reports? How does the MSquad help in that? I was told they go over the proof and see if it's false or not, then if it's a legit scam they post what needs to be done then a TSA or smod or w/e takes care of it from then on. Is that true?
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me