Toribash
Originally Posted by falconscar View Post
Fuck your piece of shit clan

Well, that is just unpleasant, I hope you find a clan where you can do whatever you please and don't have to care about the rules.

Also, first time posting in the recruitment thread, 3rd dan black belt, mexican fence jumping beaner, imma get myself in even if you wont let me join the clan.
God is dead
-Current belt (If less than black, provide a good reason for us to reconsider)
Brown belt across two accounts, Management and VuduTori.

-Why you want to join VorteX: I want to join VorteX for the exciting and helpful community.

-What you will bring to the clan as a member: I'm friendly, helpful, active, and a real human bean. Plus I'm pretty good at toribash sometimes.

-How active you are in game, x/10: 7-8/10

-How active you are on the forum, x/10: ergh:c/10

-Favorite mod(s) ABD, Boxshu, TS, Mushu, Judo/Judofrac

-Something interesting/cool/weird about yourself: I am a writer, and I love dungeons and dragons. I'm currently playing fifth edition, hoard of the dragon queen. I play a monk, of course, so I can utilize my dope toribash moves into d&d.

-Clan history (if you have any)I've spent a good deal of time deciding which clan was right for me. I have a good standing in Chaotic, Tau, and a few other sparse clans for being friendly and helpful.

-At least one replay showing off your skills
I've included a few replays below, some of which include JakDRipper. I'm not one to show off, but I do like taking a bow before the match, and doing fancy flips for no reason.
Attached Files
heyyy.rpl (38.1 KB, 5 views)
Judoflip.rpl (46.4 KB, 4 views)
Woooo.rpl (46.8 KB, 3 views)
Originally Posted by Management View Post
-Current belt (If less than black, provide a good reason for us to reconsider)
Brown belt across two accounts, Management and VuduTori.

-Why you want to join VorteX: I want to join VorteX for the exciting and helpful community.

-What you will bring to the clan as a member: I'm friendly, helpful, active, and a real human bean. Plus I'm pretty good at toribash sometimes.

-How active you are in game, x/10: 7-8/10

-How active you are on the forum, x/10: ergh:c/10

-Favorite mod(s) ABD, Boxshu, TS, Mushu, Judo/Judofrac

-Something interesting/cool/weird about yourself: I am a writer, and I love dungeons and dragons. I'm currently playing fifth edition, hoard of the dragon queen. I play a monk, of course, so I can utilize my dope toribash moves into d&d.

-Clan history (if you have any)I've spent a good deal of time deciding which clan was right for me. I have a good standing in Chaotic, Tau, and a few other sparse clans for being friendly and helpful.

-At least one replay showing off your skills
I've included a few replays below, some of which include JakDRipper. I'm not one to show off, but I do like taking a bow before the match, and doing fancy flips for no reason.

Try to hang around with us some more and show us your skills. If you do that and I hear on our side that people want you in, I'll invite you : )
Grand Overseer of VorteX
-Current belt Black Belt
-Why you want to join VorteX: becuse im lonley
-What you will bring to the clan as a member:good fightings
-How active you are in game:12:00-3:00
-How active you are on the forum 12:00-3:00
-Favorite mod(s): Mushu aikido ...
-Something interesting/cool/weird about yourself: i like eminem
-Clan history: No Clan
Peace
TheTempest

Current Belt: Black Belt

I'd like to join VorteX due to the prestige associated with the clan, and the clan seems to be an active and pleasant community.

I would bring a strong player in the GreyKido mod (rank 759), as well as a pleasant person to interact with. I'm well-mannered and am always up to help or be helped.

On a scale of 1-10 concerning in-game activity, I rate a 7.5/10 (I play for a few hours every day or so.)

On a scale of 1-10 concerning forum activity, I rate a 5/10 (I check every other day, or more frequently if necessary or waiting on messages.)

My favorite mods revolve around Aikido and Judo. Namely GreyKido, ABD, and Judo. Tosses,slams, and reversals are my key moves.

I compete in "speedcubing" competitions, in which I attempt to solve Rubik's cubes as quickly as I can. My current personal best is 49.42 seconds. I also served in the US Marine Corps.

As far as previous clans, JackAzz and Fanta come to mind, but I have been a member of TB since 2011 so I cannot remember all previous clans.

In closing, thanks for your time in reviewing this application, and I look forward to being a member of VorteX.
With Respect,
TheTempest
Tested the tempest several times and i am willing to accept him into the clan, He will be a valuable asset tot he team, Welcome to vortex!
Co-Leader of Dark :)
I would like to join VorteX
- 3rd Dan Black Belt
- I want to join a clan that has active players who help others.
- I'm a very active player with a lot of skill at fighting.
- 8/10
- 5/10
- Akido, ABD, Mushu
- I am 9 years old, and I love video games.
- I used to be part of the Zombies clan.
- I can provide replays upon request.
1.Blue belt but have a 2nd Dan Black Belt account also
2.I want to have a group of people to play/socialize with on a daily basis
3.I will bring a friendly player that also has good fighting tactics that will continue to improve
4.9/10
5.7/10
6.Akido-Serious PendulumJumper-For fun
7.I am hoping to live stream Toribash on Twitch
8.None This will be my first clan
9.Dont save Replays much but heres what I have and also some are from other account.
Attached Files
Flip Shit.rpl (46.3 KB, 2 views)
New Gamemode.rpl (65.6 KB, 2 views)
Rejected.rpl (32.6 KB, 2 views)
Shove down.rpl (27.1 KB, 3 views)