Toribash
Originally Posted by pstull19 View Post
1. pstull19
2. patrick stull on skype (tiger stull)
3. home around 4:20 and i leave at 6:00 in the morning We wanted your timezone too.
4. Earth it is fun here Read the clan rules
5. was never in a clan
6. im good at beatboxing... lol
7. i really wan't to be in this clan, i met some of your clan and they seem awesome and happy
8. wushu mainly but I think I am not to bad in wushu
9. around 70, not popular though
10. somewhere around 60-70
11. I got into toribash because i ran into a person named concon, before i liked cod, but this is better
12. 14, hope it's okay
13. U.S.A.
14. only English, little Spanish

I think this could be better. You didn't follow basic English rules, such as Capitalization, Grammar, and Punctuation. We wan't this to be close to as strict as a job interview. I'm terribly sorry but I say No
-----
I felt like posting one of my replays
This was when I was a blue belt
Attached Files
save.rpl (38.6 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by ApatheticP; May 15, 2015 at 04:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hed hit hope this works

-----
So no retry, that is it, well then, I am am screwed in the real world....
Attached Files
head hit.rpl (87.4 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by pstull19; May 15, 2015 at 05:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by TropicalG1 View Post
Hi Pix
My real name is Daniel and I am 12 years old from the UK. GMT 00.00
My attitude toward TB is I never get mad over it (what's the point?) and I am respectful toward everyone even if they have hacked. Forgiveness. Good.
My ingame activity out of ten is probably 8/10 and my forum activity is 6/10
My favourite mods in TB are ABD Aikido and Mushu (never Judo)Heres my win ratio I don't know why
for my short biography I think I've pretty much explained it but here it is again.
My name is Daniel and I am 12 years old from the UK. I play TB a lot but I also enjoy Dota " from time to time and sometimes Gmod, and why not my favourite food is a spicy pizza you know with the jalapenos. Some other things I do outside of TB are Scouts, I do a parkour club and Trampolining (I'm level 12)
My belt is blue AWWWWW. and I would really like to join Pix as I admire your members and I think this would be a good first clan.

P.S I'm a brown belt in like 5 wins
Im a brown belt now Oh good.

I'll give you a yes. App was pretty nice and now you're a brown belt so yesh.
Boerhae, making a glorious return!
Originally Posted by TropicalG1 View Post
Hi Pix
My real name is Daniel and I am 12 years old from the UK. GMT 00.00
My attitude toward TB is I never get mad over it (what's the point?) and I am respectful toward everyone even if they have hacked.
My ingame activity out of ten is probably 8/10 and my forum activity is 6/10
My favourite mods in TB are ABD Aikido and Mushu (never Judo)Heres my win ratio I don't know why
for my short biography I think I've pretty much explained it but here it is again.
My name is Daniel and I am 12 years old from the UK. I play TB a lot but I also enjoy Dota " from time to time and sometimes Gmod, and why not my favourite food is a spicy pizza you know with the jalapenos. Some other things I do outside of TB are Scouts, I do a parkour club and Trampolining (I'm level 12)
My belt is blue and I would really like to join Pix as I admire your members and I think this would be a good first clan.

P.S I'm a brown belt in like 5 wins
Im a brown belt now

Nothing really impresses me.
Sorry, but No.
-----
1. pstull19
3. home around 4:20 and i leave at 6:00 in the morning
4. Earth it is fun here
5. was never in a clan
6. im good at beatboxing... lol
7. i really wan't to be in this clan, i met some of your clan and they seem awesome and happy
8. wushu mainly but I think I am not to bad in wushu
11. I got into toribash because i ran into a person named concon on youtube, before i liked cod, but this is better
12. 14, hope it's okay
13. U.S.A.
15. sorry i will try to get this fixed as soon as possible

Same for you. No.
Last edited by darthc3po; May 16, 2015 at 04:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"Dolphy go kiss their asses, right now, go say sorry,
Right now" ~Yaysian, striking down the hammer.
1. pstull19
3. home around 4:20 and i leave at 6:00 in the morning This is not helpful
4. Earth it is fun here Read the rules
5. was never in a clan
6. im good at beatboxing... lol Yeah lol that's not helpful either.
7. i really wan't to be in this clan, i met some of your clan and they seem awesome and happy Spelling lessons.
8. wushu mainly but I think I am not to bad in wushu ABD?
11. I got into toribash because i ran into a person named concon on youtube, before i liked cod, but this is better
12. 14, hope it's okay I'm 14 too. That's perfectly fine, I'd let a seven year old in if they were mature and respectful.
13. U.S.A.
15. sorry i will try to get this fixed as soon as possible

No. Try again soon.
Pix is life.
Hi, my name is Ellis.I am a Black belt.I am 13 years old.My steam name is Ellisgrant50 and my Skype name is Ellis Grant.I would like to join Pix because of the amazing people i have met who are in Pix.Therefore, I would like to be part of that amazing community.I would help the clan by working hard and being a good sport.I heard of Pix after watching the talent of Pix members.
I think you should choose me so I can prove that I am up for it.This is important to me to show that i have achieved my goal of joining Pix.
I am from the United Kingdom and I live in London.
Pix is a great way for anyone to move forward as it is the same case for me.
I have had Toribash sine 2014.
I have also made some replays my best ones are Last stand and I lost the race.
I also have bandi cam and could film some stuff for Pix.
I would not leave unless i was miss treated.
I would accept any consequences to my actions.
That is why i would love to join pix
Last edited by ellisluke1; May 17, 2015 at 11:09 PM. Reason: forgot to put some things '-'
Originally Posted by ellisluke1 View Post
Hi, my name is Ellis.I am a Black belt.I am 13 years old.My steam name is Ellisgrant50 and my Skype name is Ellis Grant.I would like to join Pix because of the amazing people i have met who are in Pix.Therefore, I would like to be part of that amazing community.I would help the clan by working hard and being a good sport.I heard of Pix after watching the talent of Pix members. I'll take this time to point out all the spacing errors here. Ellis, after a period, put a space.
I think you should choose me so I can prove that I am up for it.That is what the app is for.This is important to me to show that i have achieved my goal of joining Pix.
I am from the United Kingdom and I live in London

No. I think you can put much more effort into this. It's an eyesore to read.
Hi, my name is Ellis.I am a Black belt.I am 13 years old.My steam name is Ellisgrant50 and my Skype name is Ellis Grant.I would like to join Pix because of the amazing people i have met who are in Pix.Therefore, I would like to be part of that amazing community. Sense you are on the (Pix) Thread, I would use "this" instead of "that". I would help the clan by working hard and being a good sport.I heard of Pix after watching the talent of Pix members.
I think you should choose me so I can prove that I am up for it.This is important to me to show that i have achieved my goal of joining Pix.
I have had Toribash sine 2014. Since*
I also have bandi cam and could film some stuff for Pix.
That is why i would love to join pix This sentence is one of the few that doesn't start with "I". Also, your sentence fluidity is bad because you rarely use conjunctions. Please space after punctuation.

Overall, it is poorly written. As I was expecting a bit more, I say no
Last edited by ApatheticP; May 18, 2015 at 01:05 AM.
(Leash)ApatheticP: plz dont use me
(Leash)KaZyDog: I only use attractive ppl dont worry about it
Hi, my name is Ellis.I am a Black belt.I am 13 years old.My steam name is Ellisgrant50 and my Skype name is Ellis Grant.I would like to join Pix because of the amazing people i have met who are in Pix. Every piece of info before this has no flavor and isn't freeform. Just because it's in a paragraph doesn't make it free form, you just took a list and popped it inTherefore, I would like to be part of that amazing community.I would help the clan by working hard and being a good sport.I heard of Pix after watching the talent of Pix members.
I think you should choose me so I can prove that I am up for it. typically people would prove they're up for it before they joinThis is important to me to show that i have achieved my goal of joining Pix.Why is it your goal to join pix?
I have had Toribash sine 2014.
I also have bandi cam and could film some stuff for Pix.Yeah you can record sure, but to really hit the point, I think including an example video of what you can do with your videos, like editing and the like.
That is why i would love to join pixActually, you just stated what you can do to qualify you for pix, not why you wish to join.

Overall, this application was disappointing, I do hope you'll try again however.
No for this one, try again next time
"Dolphy go kiss their asses, right now, go say sorry,
Right now" ~Yaysian, striking down the hammer.