Endurance Onslaught 6.0
OKAY, so there's a shit ton to CnC on this here replay. NONE OF IT IS MEANT TO BE NEGATIVE JUST CONSTRUCTIVE. (I'm a bit harsh)

For about the 60-70 frames you already ruined the replay. It was super stiff and awkward. There was no upside to keeping like that for especially that long. I suggest next time try making a movement off the start and continuing with it to build up flow.

At about 900 you waited too long to bring in your knee and too make up for it you over contracted your hip and knee in attempt to get the rotation even if it didn't look as good as it should.

Then your foot you used to push off the ground when bringing it around you bounced it off the ground and that lost you a bit of flow and rotation. Your other foot bouncing the entire time as well didn't look very good either.

When you raised your arm at around 820 the elbow and the pec seemed really off and quite a bit awkward. Not really sure what to say other than to follow through with a movement and not stop part of the way through.

The contracted wrist at around 815 looked so ugly. There was literally no point in it. It was just out of place. (NOTE THIS MIGHT BE A PERSONAL THING THAT CONTRACTED WRISTS LOOK UGLY AF TO ME)

Then when you start to clam up into a ball after you pull your arm across you seem like you just bounce without much upward force. It seems off and unfitting.
Your lumbar and overall body positioning seems really awkward as well.

You then over extended your abs and had your chest rotated the wrong way so it looked just plain weird.

The start of the first kick on uke wasn't bad except for you extended your knee way too early so instead of a decent lift it was more of a strange push. Then the way you got into the flip thingy was really strange, you weren't rotated enough to get a good forward momentum off it so you just went up and it didn't flow very well.

For the flip thingy your body was awkward and stiff along with the what could have been a kick looked reaaaally strange.

I PERSONALLY don't like grabs so just putting that out there. The grab was alright but when you go to start swinging for the kick you already contracted your hip which quite frankly looked awful, maybe next time try relaxing the hip for a better look along with you'll get more power and flow.

For the first dm'ing kick, your lumbar was god awful and just wayyy too bent. You rotated your chest INSANELY early so in turn you didn't kick where you had the most power making it look weak and lacking momentum.

You also let go and grabbed again during it which definitely didn't look good or help in any way.

The DM itself was boring and nothing special. The kick was weak as stated earlier and it was only a split, you could have boomed ukes lower half in his groin region, or at least entirely dm'd his abs. You also dm'd his glute which didn't look too great. I PERSONALLY think symmetrical DM's look better not to mention random single dm's are a bore xP.

The transition where you let your hand go and rotated into the other kick was alright. Very weak and your arms were really stiff though. You could have had A LOT more power and maybe even boomed ukes chest off that and it would have looked much better.

You didn't extend your knee all the way either which didn't look very good and killed some flow.

The pose was alright and could have been much better. You could have had better balance and fixed your lumbar making it look much better.

OVERALL 4/10.
Knock down da walls wiv big rocks and kill all the men wiv arras. - Lamby

pt-br

EN

retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
horizon:

decent opener, had potential
imo the dms lacked power, your aim is good though
other than that, nothing much. pretty simple splitcap.