Ranking
Originally Posted by BasicPunch View Post
this part made me laugh

Made me cry a little >...> Fucking Don can't keep it in his pants
fucking kou just wants a harem

In his defense.... don't we all? I'm tots going for the harem route with you, Gabe, Don, Cloudy-bae and B-rad.
Invade from clan ally \o/. Possibly individual ally if Nichy~poo can somehow convince le Donnyrino.

Anyway, pouffy bby, dere didnt get anywhere? Why bby why? If you needed art you could requested, I couldve helped you to some extent D: What's don is don though (hue). Goodluck to Spec and Tau since we're kinda going the dere's route too. Send over some possible recruits you deny or something and we'll look into it.

Goodluck again on making official and I'll see how much I can donate to the clan bank ;) : >
-----
Originally Posted by pouffywall View Post
In his defense.... don't we all? I'm tots going for the harem route with you, Gabe, Don, Cloudy-bae and B-rad.

lmao what? I was typing my post, got it in then saw this lol top kek.
Last edited by CloudFair3; Jul 20, 2015 at 06:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

spookSpec Goals

- Have a harem [ ]
Originally Posted by CloudFair3 View Post
Invade from clan ally \o/. Possibly individual ally if Nichy~poo can somehow convince le Donnyrino.

Anyway, pouffy bby, dere didnt get anywhere? Why bby why? If you needed art you could requested, I couldve helped you to some extent D: What's don is don though (hue). Goodluck to Spec and Tau since we're kinda going the dere's route too. Send over some possible recruits you deny or something and we'll look into it.

Goodluck again on making official and I'll see how much I can donate to the clan bank ;) : >
-----

lmao what? I was typing my post, got it in then saw this lol top kek.

Dere was destined to doom the moment that I put haze in charge alongside me lmfao, it's a good thing Don came back.

And thanks for the goodluck, we'll need it xD

Also... it's easier for both of us if you just submit and join my harem. I promise. Resistance is only a setback...
spookSpec Goals

- Have a harem [ ]

I support this \o/ someone remind me to put that as Tau's goals XD Also, watching "The Dead Man" have his revenge on "The Beast" I was just kinda having WWE play in the background but then the Undertaker came in lmao. Main event was left undecided though so good and bad at the same time.
-----
Dere was destined to doom the moment that I put haze in charge alongside me lmfao, it's a good thing Don came back.

And thanks for the goodluck, we'll need it xD

Also... it's easier for both of us if you just submit and join my harem. I promise. Resistance is only a setback...

Lol haze was a good chat, I'm not sure how well she was as a leader though.

And like I said on skype bby, I'm considering it but Tau's my bae <3 Lot of memories and people I dont wanna leave. We're basically a clean slate atm.
Last edited by CloudFair3; Jul 20, 2015 at 06:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by CloudFair3 View Post
I support this \o/ someone remind me to put that as Tau's goals XD
-----
Lol haze was a good chat, I'm not sure how well she was as a leader though.

And like I said on skype bby, I'm considering it but Tau's my bae <3 Lot of memories and people I dont wanna leave. We're basically a clean slate atm.

When we make a goals section, that is the first thing that I slap on there. The very first thing.

And, I understand~ I wouldn't want to leave Spectators, like, ever, so I completely get it xD
Mhmm, NYAA and dere had better tags though </3 It was a bit too anime related for my taste though, just a casual anime fan at best. So yeah, it wasnt that in my radar despite the number of people I liked there.

Oh and shameless plug, buying and remaking sets and heads atm. So do check out my thread on the art market. If you want a set or head ask me maybe? I just gotta work some rust off and I'm out of ideas. I'll lower the price or give it for free even for allies and people I like in general :>