Toribash
Yes, I agree with avaxretro. For those same reasons, I have decided to deny your application. Please make it look more like you want to join the clan, and make it look like you genuinely want to join. This clan is to not be taken for granted.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
pls accept me with no reasons,this is my best replay
-----
hi im blitzez,just call me blitz,im from VietNam,my best mod is parkour,GMT-9,please accept me
-----
blue belt*
Attached Files
Brutal.rpl (100.5 KB, 4 views)
lol.rpl (76.9 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by blitzez; Sep 6, 2016 at 11:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Heya blitzez, I appreciate ya posting the replays in an attempt to make an application for Cursed, but I'm denying your application for many reasons. Sorry.
then how can i join Cursed?
-----
pls
Last edited by blitzez; Sep 7, 2016 at 09:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Blitzez, make an application. You can look at what we are looking for in your application on the first page of this thread, and make sure to put effort into your app.
1. Name: Parker/ IGN: RemoFTW
2. Age: 15
3. GMT: central
4. About me: I am friendly to all, i play toribash whenever i can, I'm from America, i have a 60% win ratio, and I love ABD.
5. Forum Activity: 3/10
In-Game Activity: 8/10
6. I would like to join the clan, because I need an active and good clan to be in, I would contribute by participating in every single war that I possibly can.
7. Skype: remo0035
8. Favorite Mods: ABD, Boxshu_Mushu_V3, and Taekkyon
9. I do not have any alts
10. I wish to be one of the Cursed

Thank you for taking the time to read my app

-RemoFTW
Last edited by RemoFTW; Sep 10, 2016 at 03:53 AM.
TEXT