Ranking
Originally Posted by ownagehuh View Post

WHAT IS THIS?

BEEEE EVIL.

silly noob being evil wont get you a str bobble head now will it?
Я Нигма, я восстал
Originally Posted by CiaoTime View Post
I would have loved Fallout 3 if it wasn't so broken. Third-person animations are shit, you can get stuck if you jump behind a box against a wall and have to reload the whole game, there's a bunch of weird black artifacts in the sewers, and the textawrs are ugly.

(I tried the PS3 version, so it might be my fault.)

Also, I found Oasis without going to GameFAQs. Good times.

tis yer fault the ps3 develepors didnt spend alot of time on that version...
Originally Posted by KingFisher View Post
Here we can talk about fallout 3.

I wanna know why after i fast traveled my follower Jericho with weapons worth 1000's of caps just disappeared!!!! Im so pissed. I couldnt go back because he disappears regardless!

Who else has this problem with their followers?

only once... what you need to do is take him back to megaton and then leave him there for about three days... u must do about 1-2 quests for the glitched scripts to reload same thing happpened to me first time iplayed it through good luck btw
If you want the achievement for oasis and not the perk just kill the tree XD. Oh and i got the strength bobble head when I just ran around massacering or however you spell it.
Last edited by DrunkenMonkey; Mar 19, 2009 at 09:06 PM.
Monkey yeknoM
onkeyM Myekno
nkeyMo oMyekn
keyMon noMyek
eyMonk knoMye
yMonke eknoMy
Monkey yeknoM
I dont like this game.
It didnt have stuff that Oblivion had that made it special.
Isnt playing Toribash anymore...
Originally Posted by Altair44 View Post
i think it was lvl 20 or 30

Lvl 20 is what you are capped at now, it will be 30 if you purchase broken steel.

Originally Posted by PhilBro View Post
I dont like this game.
It didnt have stuff that Oblivion had that made it special.

Nah I don't think so.

If you want over-lighted boring woods then wait for TESV, Fallout 3 is better than oblivion in many ways,