Toribash
View Poll Results: Chance on becoming offical?
Chance on Becoming Offical?
26 Votes / 81.25%
How the DSC looks?
11 Votes / 34.38%
If you have think this clan has skill?
12 Votes / 37.50%
Do the LDR/Co R great leaders
11 Votes / 34.38%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Matt21211 View Post
michael did accept it.. they just kept on sayin we are a noob clan an stuff and i was like we only had like 2-1 member(s)

no we did we only said that because u said we cheated there was 3v3 at the start of it then more of our guys showed up and they sub'd in. the war was between hoodz vs evo and evil we gave u plenty of time to get some help from another clan

tbh if u did win you wouldnt see us acting like this
Originally Posted by michael136 View Post
i know who could make a clan vid for us idk for how much but it would bring clan rep up.

here is the link

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=142554

100-200K, not less.
Usally i'd do it for 30-60K, but since you have REALLY bad reputation, not less than 100K.

__________________________________________________ _____________________

EDIT: I just saw how you are flaming [EVIL], so my price just went up another 100K. So, 200-300K if you want a clan movie from me. Or maybe you can try to find someone with no honor to do it =)
"I've seen enough rule number 34 to burn down a large catholic school" - Bish
That is not the point..... You kept talking about how my clan is noob's and all that thats when it got out of hand... it was 7-5 and a good war. We almost beat you with only 2 member and you guys where all above 5th dan... So all i have been asking to stop the war... we are both 3 good clans.. And there is no reason to contuine this argument... Evil,eVo, And Hoodz Are a good clan and that has been the point for the past day i love my clan as much as you do your'z. I dont think you would like it if you saw your clan get called noobs for over an hour... Well i wish this war would stop... Its a imatuer war.. Well right back. ~LDR Hoodz~

Edit: Also e dont have a bad rep its just a simple war going on if you havent noticed.!
Last edited by Matt_old; Dec 13, 2009 at 11:40 PM.
...................Unibash Teacher...................
Sounds like you are still rationalizing your loss, but coming closer to terms that you are accepting it. A simple admission that you lost may be sufficient.
*puff-puff*
Lols. Im not only talking about the wars. You have overall bad rep.

Also:

Evil,eVo, And Hoodz Are a good clan and that has been the point for the past day i love my clan as much as you do your'z. I dont think you would like it if you saw your clan get called noobs for over an hour...

Are you comparing your "clan" to Evil and Evolution?

I think Loachflava and Tripstone is laughing pretty hard right now.

Look here dude. There is a reason why your clan is called noobs over and over, and there is a reason why you have bad reputation.

First of all, most (i dont say all, but most) Hoodz members are spamming, flaming, being immature, and so on. Thats the main reason. And you were rejected from official, that also has a reason, i think Delaid have explained that to you?

And stuff like, "join us, we share a head flame", wich you had before, decreases rep alot too.
Matt Just admit defeat.
Shit(excuse my language) But i wasn't even there and i admit it.
Evil has really good members.
I dont wan't to flame MY OWN CLAN but come on Matt.
If we lost we lost.
whats the worst thats gonna happen.
We lost a clan war so what.
it show that we had enough guts to even fight this clan.
now we have completely crappy rep.
I dont even know what to do anymore
I bought a subscription to Wibbles so I think this quote is necessary,
"Be careful when gazing into the void, for it gazes back"
I told my freind he could borrow it.... that has nothing to with anything
...................Unibash Teacher...................
They Thought They Really beat us.. lol They think they are like so pro lol but they only won because of TripStone but, the war started Hoodz vs Evil. So,Honestly i think we won that, So Hoodz Up.

Are you dumb?
I played one match because i sub'd for thesorrow1 as he needed to go.
Also this war started as eVo and Evil vs hoodz and omega not my fault anyone from omega came to support you.
I came because i said i would, and i won the last match like i knew i would.

Stop your bitching matt, you fucking lost, get over it!

I told my freind he could borrow it.... that has nothing to with anything

If you are talking about the headflame, you had it in your application thread. "JOIN US, WE SHARE HEADFLAME" or similar.

And it has to do with this, im explaining why you have bad rep.
hey guys im tired of bncy can i join hoodz?
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well