Ranking
Speaking of which
Lumee fed as olaf while I held my balls and teabagged them all over the enemies team.

We lost anyways, fuck you lume
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
I wanna buy jarvan.
Hurry up and get released already
-----
inb4 Irelia is FotM because the jesus (sarcasm since I know someone is going to take me seriously) HotShotGG said so
Last edited by 2worlds; Feb 22, 2011 at 09:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
I wanna buy jarvan.
Hurry up and get released already
-----
inb4 Irelia is FotM because the jesus (sarcasm) HotShotGG said so

FailShotQQ*
Well, I just started playing League of Legends (PH server) and so far I only got to unlock 3 heroes (Shaco,Udyr, and Malzahar) so.. which heroes are the best?
Originally Posted by Dragar View Post
Well, I just started playing League of Legends (PH server) and so far I only got to unlock 3 heroes (Shaco,Udyr, and Malzahar) so.. which heroes are the best?

It really depends on what roles, and all champions can be good if played correctly (well most). It's really personal taste. My favorite of the three is shaco, if you learn to jungle with him and time ganks well, you will rape. Shaco is one of my best champions, and I get a very good score with him most of the time. At least 5-10 kills per game with 0-4 deaths, and a baron solo each game.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
It really depends on what roles, and all champions can be good if played correctly (well most). It's really personal taste. My favorite of the three is shaco, if you learn to jungle with him and time ganks well, you will rape. Shaco is one of my best champions, and I get a very good score with him most of the time. At least 5-10 kills per game with 0-4 deaths, and a baron solo each game.

Also it's hilarious being invisible.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
On Irelia FOTM:

Irelia is FOTM @ mid-high elo ( I play at around 1.6k Elo solo ranked, so I would know, and regularly watch high elo europe streams) in europe ranked for already two weeks, and if you look at alot of the FOTMS, you can see that most of them first stemmed from the european server.

She is really, really good with trinity force and tank items - most people say she's Xin Zhao 0.5, but what Irelia has is a very sustinaible laning phase (More so than Cho'gath or Mundo - with her ulti she can heal 3/4 of her health every 50 secs, and on top of that she heals very quickly on minions with a bit of lifesteal and W levels) with a decent mid game with Xin Zhao-like burst - but she doesn't fall off late game like Xin Zhao does. Still does a lot of damage with her steriod, but is very, very tanky - she borders on what Tryndmare can do in late game if farmed, without the weak early phases.

It's not because HotshotGG says she's OP. It's because of her absurd amounts of damage combined with her survivability, and sustainability (in lane, and in pushes). She has a small lack of mobility, but thats why you have ghost/flash.

As for the best champions, it's hard to say. I'd consider the "best ones", the ones which are hard to counterpick, and actually bring useful things to a team. This is what you'll see on ranked first picks. My personal favorite is actually Ashe - she's rarely banned, but is a very, very strong pick - even in ranked. Intiation, perma slow, long range all wrapped into a carry is simply absurdly good - which is why I almost always pick her if I'm first pick.

Otherwise I'll have to go with Morgana for her godly black shield and support abilites (she's not popular anymore because she got some minor nerfs - I lol'd) and Cho'Gath for his pure ability to super tank games by having 4k HP at 20 mins, followed by some very nice resistances mins laters.

However, if you're the last pick, or counter pick, certain champs become a lot more viable. If you have a team focused on escapes on the enemy team, like Nidalee, Ezreal, Kassadin, Shen, Janna - then Akali becomes godlike - and Warwick almost useless - even though generally, if our mage was first pick, I'd prefer Anivia over Akali. So it really depends on the match you're playing as to what the "best champion" is. It's diffrent in normal games, where you have blind picks - but it's the same principle. Synergy with your teammates and the ability to counter as many strategies as possible is key.
tl;dr: deprived is spergin'