Toribash
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
I fucking love Cassiopeia, if I'm worried about them building MR I just buy a Liandrys, although most teams just have a serious issue about not building counter items.. oh well.
Here is my latest history xP

img

I dislike the Mythic Skin, but it was a gift so oh well xP
And I was gifted the Siren skin by somebody else, that skin is just awesome :3

i have the feeling countering at all is a thing which doesnt matter in normals yoo..
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Does in most of my games, yet again I normally speak a lot in the chat and look at the damage percentages and tell some people to buy this item or that item xP
Because I want to win, not lose :c
anybody know any technique to get out of platinum. My current jungle routine sux and is starting to get boring and not working because of counters. Gold was easier
Used AP Corki in a 3v3, my level 20 friend fed Eve 8/0/2 within the first 10 minutes. *Surrender at 15*
Despite the loss, I can see how much of a boss AP Corki could be
I have never ever won a ranked game, because of shit like this.
Meh.

What in the actual fuck was this

Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
I have never ever won a ranked game, because of shit like this.
Meh.

What in the actual fuck was this

"shit like this"
"ranked game nr. 2."
what?
youre in placement matches. dont care about this shit. if u are good enough and get placed in bronze V at the end u should have no problem to carry out.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
So now that I am Gold V (3rd time achieving gold) and can only drop if I don't play ranked for like 30 days, I can finally now start having more fun in my ranked games. Not having to stress about needing to win games so I don't drop a division and the pressure of league promotions is such an unnecessary amount of weight off my shoulders.

I'm currently 10-2 Ashe and believe I could get into Plat with her, currently thinking on what kind of video I should make with her since she did get me back into Gold.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC