Ranking
View Poll Results: Chance on becoming offical?
Chance on Becoming Offical?
26 Votes / 81.25%
How the DSC looks?
11 Votes / 34.38%
If you have think this clan has skill?
12 Votes / 37.50%
Do the LDR/Co R great leaders
11 Votes / 34.38%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I told you guys we have accepted defeat.... and non of my members flame anymore,ect because we have kiked them out for that. Also I am srry for the waste of time and lilmali ur right i shoulev acceped defeat is that they really didnt battle the true side of hoodz...
...................Unibash Teacher...................
Originally Posted by Matt21211 View Post
Also I am srry for the waste of time and lilmali ur right i shoulev acceped defeat is that they really didnt battle the true side of hoodz...

WHAT TRUE FREAKIN SIDE.
IM BLACK BELT SO WTF AM I GOING TO DO.
YOUR 6TH DAN YOU HAVE A CHANCE.
THESE GUYS HAVE BEEN PLAYING TORIBASH FOR A LONGER TIME THAN YOU DUDE.
JUST STOP AND LEAVE IT ALONE, WHOEVER WAS IN THE CLAN WAR IN [EVIL] I CONGRATULATE YOU AND ON THE OTHER HAND OF HOODZ IT HAS BEEN OFFICIAL THAT WE ARE NOOB.
MATT YOU THINK THAT WHAT YOU SAID IS THAT YOU EXCEPTED DEFEAT BUT THAN YOU SAID
they really didnt battle the true side of hoodz...
LIKE WTF!?!?! THAT'S JUST LIKE SAYING THAT THEY DIDN'T BEAT US DUDE.
But whatever your clan not mine, and not my problem.
I will help by telling the members of [EVIL] that you have kinda excepted defeat.
Matter of fact, im not gonna waste my time talking about this do what you want matt
I bought a subscription to Wibbles so I think this quote is necessary,
"Be careful when gazing into the void, for it gazes back"
well i am not worried about that little war Lil. i am making this clan better... Just becaues of one little thing owell i just tryed to prove my point... Like if we say the truth we are flaming, but if someone else says somtin they are always right.
lilmali97: I find you to be mature and humble, the humility you expressed in your last statement is respectable.
matt21211: You are still contradicting your statements...

Contradict - In classical logic, a contradiction consists of a logical incompatibility between two or more propositions. It occurs when the propositions, taken together, yield two conclusions which form the logical inversions of each other. ...
*puff-puff*
Everyone, be quiet. Matt, just admit defeat. I agree with Lilmal. But that doesn't mean I'm on their side either. I just hate an arguement.

But you all listen...We are planning to fix Hoodz for a while now. About 2-3 weeks ago. One of our plans to fix it was to get our rep up. Me and Matt discussed last night to go meet some clans and tell them how we will improve our clan.

In the wars, that was only 2 people of our clan. You haven't faced other members of the clan. As I saw, you said "even the leaders and co-leaders wouldn't stand a chance to us". We don't rank people by skills anymore, we rank them by loyalty.

I request a rematch. To bring more than 5 members to fight. But I don't want any more flaming. We just have a war. Even though we are now enemies, don't flame during the war.
Now, do you accept the rematch?
Quiter...
Yes, I am srry for being Immature....

We lost far and square.... I was just saying that we should battle when both clans are ready.. Not just like showing up like how it happend.

We have not been flaming you guys the DSC is realy for us.. All i ask is for you guys to stop it.