Ranking
Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post
Spirit Visage isn't being nerfed. What u talkin bout? It's being changed into one of the best HP/MR items in the game. More hp, more mr, hp regen added to it while retaining its cdr and unique passive. All for a 425 gold increase

Current Spirit Visage

PBE Spirit Visage

The passive is getting removed according to half of GD's whining.
Hoss.
If the passive is getting removed it obviously won't be as strong as it could have been but it will still be nice. Right now I think they need to add some more MR items. (probably why they're buffing spirit visage)

I really miss Force of Nature, was such a good item.
I don't think the passive is being removed, since they made no mention of it at all.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Just tried the new yi out in public servers and wow, he can snowball so hard. I know yi can be shut down extremely easy but I ended with a score of 25-2-10 or something and I could literally alpha strike in and kill everybody with 2-3 hits if they grouped up due to ravenous hydra.

Yes, I know, public games don't count for shit but I really like the new feel of him.
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
Just tried the new yi out in public servers and wow, he can snowball so hard. I know yi can be shut down extremely easy but I ended with a score of 25-2-10 or something and I could literally alpha strike in and kill everybody with 2-3 hits if they grouped up due to ravenous hydra.

Yes, I know, public games don't count for shit but I really like the new feel of him.

Haha that's why I'm constantly playing Jax in a carry sort of build xS
I have seen so many people fight over being Yi jungle.
I played Yi, had to go mid against a Ziggs. I came out on top with jungler help, I think you should level his W before his E though, since his E is now a percentage scale it doesn't do much for you at all early game, I'd rather get the lane sustain.
Alpha Strike so broken, kinda like ap Yi but ad, q kill q kill q kill
and talking about the e, it deals true damage, 5 points in that, phantom dancer infinity edge, melt the tanks all day.
And yeah i still think that his heal is weak now still
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
ignite while he´s healing and then start laughing about him?

I guess you can do that once every 3 minutes. It was more the fact that he had a heal on a 30 sec/minute cooldown (whatever, I can't remember) that had like a 2.0 scaling with ap. You could counter it, but it was annoying as shit to do.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES

Who the hell needs last whisper when you deal (2.25 attack speed + 30 (+73) true damage that lasts for 5 seconds = ) 1158.75 true damage per 5 seconds.
Who the hell needs berk boots when you have 427 movement speed and 2.25 attack speed without them.
Who the hell needs more AD when you critically strike everyone at once with statik shiv and infinity edge.

This is purely insane.

Although, get stunned once and you're dead.
Last edited by EJM; Aug 1, 2013 at 09:55 PM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.