Toribash
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
200farm ahead of everyone else? whoot?
i think u were afk farming at top till minute 30, and just starder killing the revive sejuani...

Shyvanna has some of the best jungle clear times, not to mention her w just melts minions
Just had my best game so far. God, I am now officially addicted to this game.

~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

I dunno about you, but riding an angry bear is infinitely more satisfying than riding a sleepy boar.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
New Sej skin is naice!

Finally back into Gold IV

I don't know why or how but I had 2 very easy games after losing my first. Then again, I did really well early game in all 3 games I played in my series. 5-0 as Cait but lost cause enemy top and mid won their lanes. Then I played Sej jungle and snowballed my top lane so hard that the enemy top laner Ryze afk'd. And finally I bent over this Tryndamere after securing first blood on their jungle Yi.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Originally Posted by Echoforce View Post
got a vanye west pentakill earlier :3

Bought 0 vision wards and 0 sight wards. What a shit player.

Last edited by j4nd0; Aug 2, 2013 at 09:27 AM.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
I still haven't gained my first SR pentakill. Every time I come close I end up with a insanely disappointing quadra. I still curse the Sivir that spell shielded my Nidalee's Penta-Spear . I've gotten plenty of ARAM penta's if that counts for anything, haha.
DAMN.
Originally Posted by Echoforce View Post
got a vanye west pentakill earlier :3

what was your first item, jw.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم