Ranking
Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
^ A match would take forever.

I have another question. You know how you can type alt_sides to specify the size and shape of the grabby hand. Well, is there anything else you can specify for grabby hand? alt_density, maybe? Or is shape the only thing?

I would guess that alt_sides is the only thing you can specify. But you could just try experimenting with puting alt_ in front of some of the properties and see if they work.
I need help. I'm working on a MMA mod which is pretty much finished, but it crashes tb when used in MP (not when used in SP). What do? I've put a shit ton of work into it. I suspect it has to do with the 8 non-static objects, but they're kinda important to the mod.

PS: the non-static plate beneath the floor and behind each wall are there so that bumping into them does damage. I have not found a way to make static objects inflict damage when bumped into. That would have been a better solution.
Attached Files
test_hexagon.tbm (18.2 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Odlov; Oct 14, 2015 at 02:56 AM.
I need help. I'm working on a MMA mod which is pretty much finished, but it crashes tb when used in MP (not when used in SP). What do? I've put a shit ton of work into it. I suspect it has to do with the 8 non-static objects, but they're kinda important to the mod.

PS: the non-static plate beneath the floor and behind each wall are there so that bumping into them does damage. I have not found a way to make static objects inflict damage when bumped into. That would have been a better solution.

luckily, I've had the same problem as you, so i can help

the limit for non-static objects is actually 16 so you are way below limit.

but what you should do is the non static objects should be the environmental objects numbered 1-16

you can't have an environmental object number 19 as non-static or else it will crash

so yeah fix it, and let's play this shit
Your messed up world enthrills me
Originally Posted by William View Post
luckily, I've had the same problem as you, so i can help

the limit for non-static objects is actually 16 so you are way below limit.

but what you should do is the non static objects should be the environmental objects numbered 1-16

you can't have an environmental object number 19 as non-static or else it will crash

so yeah fix it, and let's play this shit

Thanks much ^^ For now I deleted top plate (obj 27 or somesuch) and it works. Still polishing this mod; maybe tomorrow we'll test a new version and if all is well I'll release the official one same day.
Thanks much ^^ For now I deleted top plate (obj 27 or somesuch) and it works. Still polishing this mod; maybe tomorrow we'll test a new version and if all is well I'll release the official one same day.

Awesome sauce, can't wait!
Your messed up world enthrills me
Do body parts and other mod objects differ in detail? Divine said that there are morr polygons in toris.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Hey, I got another question. I want to make two objects spin continuously as one while linked (like two people swirling in dance), but for some reason they stop after a short while. How to fix? I'm attaching a file with the thing.
Attached Files
golem2.tbm (1.1 KB, 3 views)
The problem is that the thrust frames is really short so it ends up making a balance system like when you make tori's feet thrust down and his head thrust up. So you could try changing the thrust frames to like 10000. Also try decreasing the mass of the objects.