Toribash
well, i had to play on my alt yesterday because i still cant play on my main, and i won two lenshu tourneys in a row... even if i won, is not the same playing on an alt that playing on the main acc... i cant beleive admind arent able to give me an answer, they are the ones that suppose to help people like me, even sent a message to hampa, and didnt get a replied... , how da hell the same admins or hampa arent able to help me? im fucking pisted..... :< btw, hi guys, sorry, but as you can see my mood now is not good....
Don't go full retard wait for a answer and hampa won't pm you a admin will :P just wait don't go saying shit about admins :>
-----
agentjuicy this is me.rpl

kissmebaby.rpl

lololol.rpl

lololol2.rpl

Some old replays of me
Last edited by lewis862; Dec 20, 2012 at 03:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Belive it or not I used to go ingame once.
fuck all that shit, HerobrineDead solve my problem....im playing multiplayer again, .... back in the business..... \o/, lewis, i was on a terrible mood, dont worry, im not like that ussually.....
It's ok man I love all the ppl in this clan you guys are in my sig If you have not seen it yet :P
Belive it or not I used to go ingame once.
hey guys, so i was checking on the Bank, and i saw that transfer "to" Dreamybank"? mind explain what is that transfer? it supose that the tc stay in the bank till we give it some use....
Sorry, that was me i donated 3900 and i had to play 20 10tc games to allow trading on the account and i sent back 4k because i need it so bad.
Awww that's cute lewis :3
✡[Vibe]✡