Toribash
the new msater yi is fuckin absurd. Whoever redesigned him and just the entire balance team letting him go through is a fucking joke. This is about on par as release leblanc/vayne
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
the new msater yi is fuckin absurd. Whoever redesigned him and just the entire balance team letting him go through is a fucking joke. This is about on par as release leblanc/vayne

Well, he only does well if the people he faces are on super low hp, otherwise I've found my time against the Yi's a little too easy tbh, that thornmail hurt Yi more than he would wish for :3

Oh, in one of my games, I found a Yi try use the AP Yi still and couldn't figure out why he ended his game with 20+ deaths.
Poor thing.
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Well, he only does well if the people he faces are on super low hp

Blade of the Ruined King.
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Well, he only does well if the people he faces are on super low hp

except now he can easily get them super low hp.

he's a fucking beast right now and freelo, I cant wait until he gets nerfed to the ground. Also thornmail doesnt mean shit with lifesteal + lw + true damage which any yi with half a brain should be building. Thornmail is one of the worst items to build vs ad, randuins and fh are much better and yi still shits through that since someone thought it would be a good idea to give him scaling true damage, cause that's always been proven to be a great idea.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ

He's pretty strong and snowballs really well, but you can just CC him and kill him kinda easily cause he doesn't really have that great a disengage tools cause his ult isn't full cc reduction. He's strong, yeah, but honestly other champions have been much stronger on release. Release Xin was stupid and much more strong than Master Yi currently is, just for example. Also, I reckon he's a good example of a re-design: he's much better than he was before, and while he might be a bit too strong currently, it's still a good redesign.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
except now he can easily get them super low hp.

he's a fucking beast right now and freelo, I cant wait until he gets nerfed to the ground. Also thornmail doesnt mean shit with lifesteal + lw + true damage which any yi with half a brain should be building. Thornmail is one of the worst items to build vs ad, randuins and fh are much better and yi still shits through that since someone thought it would be a good idea to give him scaling true damage, cause that's always been proven to be a great idea.

Ya sure about your thornmail comment? the Armor plus return damage almost canceled out his lifesteal making him die a few times, I already had other armour items also.

And here is the Vi picture for now. I am going to sleep xD

FH/Randuins > thornmail

The AS reduction + armor (+hp if its Randuins) reduces the damage a lot more than thornmail does, and the AS reduction helps your entire team while thornmail only helps yourself, and people with gap closers wont be focusing a tank with thornmail right off the bat in a teamfight. Unless they're retarded.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ