Toribash
Nah, everyone in challenger is totally retarded. Like, can you believe these guys actually ward? Pfffsh, scrubs.

Also, just got nocturne, absolutely loving it. Had to jungle vs. Lee Sin my first game with him and I totally outjungled the lee sin and snowballed top/mid.
Ancient [Evil]
My little group of vent friends decided to make a second team before we even completed the first 5 matches of our yordle team.

We got matched against a team with a plat 1 player. He laned against a silver 3 player. Silver garen vs plat vayne. In theory, vayne wins the lane purely from a champ standpoint. In practice, she never warded, and got shit stomped in lane after I ganked once, despite camping from both mid and jungle.

If that's plat then fuck me, people suck at this game.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Got my first penta with Nocturne. Almost got a 2nd during the same game, and I would have if Leona hadn't run away and not die long enough to turn it into just an ace.
Ancient [Evil]
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
My little group of vent friends decided to make a second team before we even completed the first 5 matches of our yordle team.

We got matched against a team with a plat 1 player. He laned against a silver 3 player. Silver garen vs plat vayne. In theory, vayne wins the lane purely from a champ standpoint. In practice, she never warded, and got shit stomped in lane after I ganked once, despite camping from both mid and jungle.

If that's plat then fuck me, people suck at this game.

I play on my friend's plat account a lot, it's seriously a wild variance in skill. Sometimes I go against people who clearly are on top of everything, and other times they walk into me level 1 and feed me a double kill before minions spawn.

It's really, really variant. Also important to consider that not everyone is playing the roles/champs in plat that they played to get to plat.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
I decided to try ADC instead of my normal, solo top/mid status. I like to ADC. I might consider following it, but it's so overly taken I might just start supporting.

Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
My first twitch game

in fact, hurricane is a terrible choice on an adc. doesnt provides u that much in a teamfight, only good for pushing.
i also prefer Botrk over BT on twitch. just provides u more for the playstyle of him...
(thats how i play him tho, its pretty effective)

better get a statikk shiv, black cleaver or something for the hurricane.
im usually rushing a brutalizer on twitch, after it going for shiv and then split pushing bot all day. u can easily 1v1 most of the enemy adc´s if u do it right. (Q to walk behind them, then W and wait for the X of the E...)
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
only person i really like to get a hurricane on is varus, imo the only debatable choice if you really feel like you're going to be able to hit full scale ults to utilize the passive.