Toribash
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
I could boost you into an LCS team.

Dr_strangecelote
French Froggy
[OFRO]
I always posting big news.

News:

Boom! Splash! Ziggs is throwing a pool party!

Goodbye money.
Last edited by Chris; Aug 21, 2013 at 02:04 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
So the pool party skins look nice. My wallet is going to be empty afterwards, hopefully OCE servers get a special deal or something since we got pool party ziggs for free. Gimme moar free stuff plz.

Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
As of yesterday, I've boosted someone to gold for the second time now. I'm supposed to boost another one of my friends to gold sometime soon.

You do realize that it's kinda pointless in marking out the account's summoner name when I could just lolking the people in the game for it? Dat poor Elise on the enemy team. She hasn't played a game for 2 months now. You made her quit the game.
Last edited by j4nd0; Aug 21, 2013 at 09:10 AM.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
You can only see the first one if it's still even in their history. I finished that like three days ago, and the second screenshot was in early July.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
You can only see the first one if it's still even in their history. I finished that like three days ago, and the second screenshot was in early July.

Elobuff counters your inferior strats
I R IRONMAN
Played another two games with vent buddies. One of them is only level 12, so we get some level 20s in the games, so I get to try out champs I'm shit with, or just don't normally play.

First one had me as Trynd top against an AP Varus... oh lawdy was it a fun game. He surprised me once when my ult was down and proced quivers, but then I used the death time to buy my statik shiv and berserk boots, and it was k. I then steamrolled top turrets and inhib before basically forcing everybody to roam, and bullying varus whenever he showed his face, because by then I was just smashing his face in whenever I had half my rage bar.

Second game, I was nid mid, and we saw they had a jungle fid, so naturally I organized an invade on blue. Our ali got e first, cause he's the level 12 and didn't really understand how to play ali, but our singed had flip, so we were k. Kayle face checked, so easy first blood to me, then fid circled around from mid to the exact same bushes we had camped out, and had cycled back to because I was like, man they totally gonna face check again. And he did, so we did. And then it became an aram for 5 minutes because minions had arrived as we were killing fid, who had managed to run to mid turret before I sniped him. By the end of the game I was practically oneshotting everybody, because they had to build armor to survive our adc, who somehow got legendary despite being outclassed by the enemy adc and having a level 12 support.

tl;dr: you should play with low friends more often. shit's cash.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Played another two games with vent buddies. One of them is only level 12, so we get some level 20s in the games, so I get to try out champs I'm shit with, or just don't normally play.

First one had me as Trynd top against an AP Varus... oh lawdy was it a fun game. He surprised me once when my ult was down and proced quivers, but then I used the death time to buy my statik shiv and berserk boots, and it was k. I then steamrolled top turrets and inhib before basically forcing everybody to roam, and bullying varus whenever he showed his face, because by then I was just smashing his face in whenever I had half my rage bar.

Second game, I was nid mid, and we saw they had a jungle fid, so naturally I organized an invade on blue. Our ali got e first, cause he's the level 12 and didn't really understand how to play ali, but our singed had flip, so we were k. Kayle face checked, so easy first blood to me, then fid circled around from mid to the exact same bushes we had camped out, and had cycled back to because I was like, man they totally gonna face check again. And he did, so we did. And then it became an aram for 5 minutes because minions had arrived as we were killing fid, who had managed to run to mid turret before I sniped him. By the end of the game I was practically oneshotting everybody, because they had to build armor to survive our adc, who somehow got legendary despite being outclassed by the enemy adc and having a level 12 support.

tl;dr: you should play with low friends more often. shit's cash.

nob cnt pley agnst gud playrs.

You on NA? If so you should add me.
SN: Azurasha
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
http://clgaming.net/live/8781-ongamenet

koreans pretty crazy

however i think the circlejerk of KR > NA is a bunch of BS though.
-----
also I guess im a bit of a dick when I play considering I just got my chat restricted for 5 games

\o/
-----
how am i supposed to talk shit in /all now
Last edited by 2worlds; Aug 22, 2013 at 04:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
http://clgaming.net/live/8781-ongamenet

koreans pretty crazy

however i think the circlejerk of KR > NA is a bunch of BS though.
-----
also I guess im a bit of a dick when I play considering I just got my chat restricted for 5 games

\o/
-----
how am i supposed to talk shit in /all now

It's not. Top Korean teams are simply better than everyone else. I will be very surprised if a Korean team doesn't win Worlds.

Frost and Blaze, the teams that have consistently shit on NA teams for the last year or so are unlikely to even make it to Worlds, Ozone and SKT1 are in a completely different league to them.
Last edited by Dr_Strangelove; Aug 22, 2013 at 07:02 PM.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg